What is Jaaxy?
What is the best keyword tool for SEO? I have chosen to do a review of Jaaxy, which was designed by affiliate marketers (Kyle and Carson) for use by affiliate marketers (you and I). Kyle and Carson are the co-founders of Wealthy Affiliate, a web hosting platform, and affiliate marketing platform. I could easily talk about Wealthy Affiliate all day, but today I am here to talk about Jaaxy.
To read more about Wealthy Affiliate, check out my review “Is Wealthy Affiliate A Scam Or What?”
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
So, onward. What is Jaaxy, and what is the best keyword tool for SEO? To understand Jaaxy, we first need to understand SEO. SEO is search engine optimization. It is the organic traffic that comes to your website.
Jaaxy, a keyword research tool, is designed to help you outrank your competition. When you search for a string of words (long tail keywords) Jaaxy will give you a variation of the chain of words that will put you miles ahead of other websites. When you use Jaaxy and choose the right words for your post, you will see your position on the first page of Google or Bing or Yahoo.
Now I say this affirmation like it will happen, but there is no guarantee. If you use Jaaxy correctly, it will happen.
It is a process that is probably the most time-consuming part of writing a new article, and all of this will make sense after we talk about the different features of Jaaxy and what it can do for you.
In other words, it is the people searching for particular things on the internet and Google, Yahoo, and Bing believe you have what the readers need. The search engines determine your ranking by looking at the keywords and the content of your post. If you choose a keyword that has low competition and writes material that is relevant to those words, then the search engines are on your side.
When someone searches for something you wrote, you want to be ahead of your competition. Right? Jaaxy may be the tool for you to find that perfect low competition keyword.
1. Keyword Search-Find ranking long tail keywords
2. Alphabet soup-A list of suggestions from a-z with different variations to search
3. Keyword saved list-store keywords for later use or comparison to find the best one
4. History of searches-you can go back to the past and research any previous finding.
5. Affiliate Program Finder-find affiliates who have the products you sell
6. Brainstorm-just as it says, ideas for you to write about that offer low competition
7. Site Rank-Track down your posts and tell you where you are ranking among your competition
8. Affiliate Program-Jaaxy affiliate partner
9. Jaaxy help-videos and free downloads to assist you in niche finding and bonus keywords
How To Use
I will use this photo as an example to help show you what you can do with this powerful Jaaxy keyword tool.
Keyword search-In this snapshot I used the red arrow to point to the long tail keyword “what are the best compression stockings” as an example. Each phrase is a different variation of the original search words.
1. Avg-This is how many times a month people search for that particular keyword chain
2. Traffic-If you are ranked on the first page this is how many people the search engines will bring to your website
3. QSR-Quoted Search Results is the number of other sites ranked in google for this exact phrase.
4. KQI-Keyword Quality Indicator-Green is amazing, yellow is so, so and red is a no, no.
5. SEO-a score from 1-100 based on traffic and competition. The higher, the better the chance you will rank on this keyword.
6. Domain-lets you know what domain is available for that ranking keyword or words
7. Brainstorm-when you click this one it gives you a list of keywords to help jog your brain to a deeper level of search.
Choosing the right keyword chains
Using the same keyword as an example, I am going to give you a simple way to start picking. As you become a seasoned blogger and learn Jaaxy better, you can expand these instructions, but it is good to follow this rule of thumb.
RULE: Above 100 and under 100. What I mean by this is when you search keywords find ones with the avg above 100 and the QSR below 100. The lower the QSR is the higher chance of indexing on page one of the search engines.
The keywords with the oblong circles have the best avg and QSR. These would be the best ranking words. But the chains of words have to make sense and relate to what you are writing.
The triangular keywords are second best, and some would say the one is the very best.
Look at the circles under avg and QSR to see what numbers I use the most to find the best words.
Who is Jaaxy for?
There is no way you could determine these types of information on your own. It is impossible. So, Jaaxy is for you the blogger or affiliate marketer who wants your readers to find you on page one of the search engines? I mean after all the higher you rank, the more money you make.
What I like
- Upgraded often with new information
- Training, training, training – videos along with written instructions and the little question marks beside each heading is a quick way to refresh your memory on what the score means
- Help find the most up-to-moment keywords to rank you on the first page of search engines
- Easy to use interface
- Helps track down the perfect niche for your business
- Post ranking to let you know where your post is ranking on Google Bing and Yahoo (one of my favorite features)
- Helps me come up with new ideas for posts
- When I run across an excellent keyword, I can save it to a list for later
- If I get stuck on subjects to write, I can brainstorm for ideas
- The incredible discount offered to WA members
What I don’t like
- It is quite expensive for the beginner
- I don’t find the affiliate programs feature very helpful. I google this information, and it comes up faster.
- I am unsure about the search analysis and have not found it useful.
What is the best keyword tool for SEO?
The answer is Jaaxy!!!!
Let’s talk about pricing.
Everyone has a different budget. If you are a beginner, you may want to start with the smaller package. So you pay out monthly for Jaaxy and But if you are bringing in $10,000 a month, you can afford a higher package with more opportunities. With this kind of income, it is well worth it.
Jaaxy offers different levels of use, depending on how advanced your website is.
We now have the answer to what is the best keyword tool for SEO. JAAXY, of course!!! I gave you an honest review of Jaaxy with an overview of how it can help you. I hope I have contributed to easing your journey as an entrepreneur in the world of affiliate marketing.
You work hard to build your website, and Jaaxy can work right along beside you in your desire to get the rankings you need. The PROS actively outweigh the CONS. And yes, I am an affiliate marketer and will get paid if you sign up to use Jaaxy. But that is not why I did this review. I am doing it because I want to ease your burden. I want you to be a success in the online world of blogging and marketing.
I believe Jaaxy is the tool that will help you the most on your endeavors. I do have one exception, and that is the platform at Wealthy Affiliate. We all know that to save money, you have to make money and to make money you have to know a way to make money.
Learn how to become an affiliate marketer In a niche of your choice. You saw the graph above on pricing. What if I told you that the pricing is cut in half,,,,, yes half for Wealthy Affiliate members. I know!!! It is an incredible offer.
Please click the link to learn more about Wealthy Affiliate and the links to check out Jaaxy in depth. And if I can answer any questions or be of assistance in any way, please feel free to comment below. I will be back with you very shortly.