What is the best keyword tool for SEO? In this Jaaxy review we will explore this question. Jaaxy was designed by affiliate marketers (Kyle and Carson) for use by affiliate marketers (you and I). Kyle and Carson are the co-founders of Wealthy Affiliate a web hosting platform and train people like you and I how to do affiliate marketing. I could easily talk about Wealthy Affiliate all day, but today I am here to talk about Jaaxy.
So, onward. What is Jaaxy? To understand Jaaxy we first need to understand SEO. SEO is search engine optimization. It is the organic traffic or free visitors that comes to your website.
Jaaxy, a keyword research tool, is designed to help you outrank your competition. When you search for a string of words (long tail keywords) Jaaxy will give you a variation of the chain of words that will put you miles ahead of other websites. When you use Jaaxy and choose the right words for your post, you will see your position on the first page of Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Now I say this affirmation like it will happen, but there is no guarantee. It will happen if Jaaxy is used correctly.
It is a process that is probably the most time-consuming part of writing a new article, and all of this will make sense after we talk about the different features of Jaaxy and what it can do for you.
In other words, it is the people searching for particular things on the internet and Google, Yahoo, and Bing believe you have what the readers need. The search engines determine your ranking by looking at the keywords and the content of your post. If you choose a keyword that has low competition and write material that is relevant to those words, then the search engines are on your side.
When someone searches for something you wrote, you want to be ahead of your competition. Right? Jaaxy may be the tool for you to find that perfect low competition keyword.
- Keyword Search-Find ranking long tail keywords
- Alphabet soup-A list of suggestions from a-z with different variations to search
- Keyword saved list-store keywords for later use or comparison to find the best one
- History of searches-you can go back to the past and research any previous finding.
- Affiliate Program Finder-find affiliates who have the products you sell
- Brainstorm-just as it says, ideas for you to write about with low competition
- Site Rank-Track down your posts and tell you where you are ranking among your competition
- Affiliate Program-Jaaxy affiliate partner
- Jaaxy help-videos and free downloads to assist you in niche finding and bonus keywords
How To Use
I will use this photo as an example to help show you what you can do with this powerful jaaxy keyword tool.
Keyword search-in this snapshot I used the red arrow to point to the long tail keyword “what are the best compression stockings” as an example. Each phrase is a different variation of the original search words.
1. Avg-This is how many times a month people search for that particular keyword chain
2. Traffic-If you are ranked on the first page this is how many people the search engines will bring to your website
3. QSR-Quoted Search Results is the number of other sites ranked in google for this exact phrase.
4. KQI-Keyword Quality Indicator-Green is amazing, yellow is so, so and red is a no, no.
5. SEO-a score from 1-100 based on the traffic and competition. The higher, the better chance you will rank on this keyword.
6. Domain-lets you know what domain is available for that ranking keyword or words
7. Brainstorm-when you click this one it gives you a list of keywords to help jog your brain to a deeper level of search.
Choosing the right keyword chains
Using the same keyword as an example, I am going to give you a simple way to start choosing. As you become a seasoned blogger and learn Jaaxy better, you can expand these instructions, but it is good to follow this rule of thumb.
RULE: Above 100 and under 100. What I mean by this is when you search keywords find ones with the avg above 100 and the QSR below 100. The lower the QSR is the greater chance of indexing on page one of search engines.
The keywords with the oblong circles have the best avg and QSR. These would be the best ranking words. But the chains of words have to make sense and relate to what you are writing. You can’t use a phrase like Contraindicatons compression stockings because it does not make sense. And you don’t want to add words in between the pharse.
So a good choice “Jobst Medical Compression Stockings.” You can add words before and after the phrase if you need to.
The keywords marked in the red rectangle are considered second best.
The first circle in red is the average and the second circle in red is the QSR. Average is the how many times the world is searched for and the QSR is how much competition the word has.
Take a moment to look at the Avg and QSR that I have marked. These are the best keywords to choose from.
Who is Jaaxy for?
There are other way to determine keywords to use but the information you receive from using Jaaxy makes your journey easier. So, Jaaxy is for you the affiliate marketer who wants to rank on page one of page one of all search engines. I mean after all the higher you rank, the more money you make.
What I like
What I don't like
- Upgraded often with new information
- Training, training, training – videos along with written instructions and the little question marks beside each heading is a quick way to refresh your memory on what the score means
- Help find the most up-to-moment keywords to rank you on the first page of search engines
- Easy to use interface
- Helps track down the perfect niche for your business
- Post ranking to let you know where your post is ranking on Google Bing and Yahoo (one of my favorite features)
- Helps me come up with new ideas for posts
- When I run across an excellent keyword, I can save it to a list for later
- If I get stuck on subjects to write, I can brainstorm for ideas
- The incredible discount offered to WA members
- It is quite expensive for the beginner
- I don’t find the affiliate programs feature very helpful. I google this information, and it comes up faster.
- I am unsure about the search analysis and have not found it useful.
Let's talk about pricing.
Everyone has a different budget. If you are a beginner, you may want to start with the smaller package. Your monthly membership will be affordable. But if you are bringing in $10,000 a month as an experienced marketer, you would benefit from the Enterprise package. It is well worth it!
Jaaxy offers different levels of use depending on how advanced your website and your income are.
We now have the answer to what is the best keyword tool for SEO. JAAXY of course!!! I gave you an honest review of Jaaxy with an overview of how it can help you. My goal is to assist you on your journey as an entrepreneur in the world of affiliate marketing.
You work hard to build your website, and Jaaxy can work right along beside. With the information you receive from your keyword searches you can get the rankings you need. The PROS actively outweigh the CONS. But that is not why I did this review. I am doing it because I want to ease your burden. I want you to be a success in the online world of marketing.
I believe Jaaxy is the tool that will help you the most on your endeavors. I do have one exception, and that is the platform at Wealthy Affiliate. We all know that to save money you have to make money and to make money you have to know how.
At Wealthy Affiliate you can learn how to become an affiliate marketer in an interest of your choice.
You saw the graph above on pricing. What if I told you that the pricing is cut in half,,,,, yes half for Wealthy Affiliate members. I know!!! It is an incredible offer.
I use Jaaxy for all of my keyword research. I also learned all I know on the platform of Wealthy Affiliate. To learn more about my #1 recommendation to learn and begin an online business click the tab below.
Please click the link to learn more about Wealthy Affiliate and the links to check out Jaaxy in depth. I am here to answer any questions or be of assistance to you. Please leave all questions and comments in the comment section below.