Keyword research is to affiliate marketing like flowers are to weddings; to put it differently, you just can’t have a wedding without at least one flower. At the same time; you can’t write an article without at least one good keyword, which leads us to our big question, is Jaaxy the best for beginners? With this in mind, let’s find out in our Jaaxy review and answer the big question.
I mean, why take all that time to write 1000 words or more, research it and format it if no one will see it. By the same token, if you don’t have a good keyword or a string of keywords, that is exactly what will happen.
So today, let’s see if Jaaxy is a good keyword research tool for you as a new marketer or an experienced marketer.
Who Developed Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool?
Two affiliate marketers (Kyle and Carson) designed Jaaxy for use by affiliate marketers (you and I). Kyle and Carson are the co-founders of Wealthy Affiliate, a web hosting platform that trains people like you and me on how to do affiliate marketing.
They actually developed Jaaxy right out of high school before they began Wealthy Affiliate about 16 years ago. Not to mention, they upgrade and add improvements regularly.
What Is A Keyword Research Tool – Jaaxy Review
What is Jaaxy? To understand Jaaxy, we first need to understand SEO or search engine optimization, which is a way to have organic traffic. In other words, free visitors that come to your website.
Jaaxy, a keyword research tool, will help you outrank your competition to find keywords that have low competition.
You are always competing with other websites to be the first on the first page of any search engine; with this in mind, an excellent tool to help you find those low competition keywords is a must.
For this reason, Jaaxy is one of those tools that can help make or break you if you use it right.
Who Is Best Suited For Jaaxy?
Jaaxy may be for you if you are an affiliate marketer, make YouTube videos, or have an online eCommerce store? Accordingly, do you want to make money online with a website business? With this in mind, Jaxxy is for many different people who run their online businesses.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are looking for free traffic, visitors, or consumers, then Jaaxy is for you. Are you striving to get your information on the first page at the top of any search engine like Google, then Jaaxy is for you.
I can sit down to write an article and start with a catchy title, but if that title does not have keywords that compete for first ranking, absolutely no one will see my article.
Google searches 3.5 billion articles per day, which is an astounding number.
Think about it a minute, when you write a new article, you compete against 3.5 billion posts, which makes you but a speck in the ocean unless you use keywords that grab Google’s attention.
With that said, let me do a bit of teaching on Jaaxy so you can understand the process better.
What Is The Best Way To Use Jaaxy Review Keyword Research Tool?
The best way to use Jaaxy is to find a niche, set up a website, and start thinking about articles that promote what you sell.
Then go to a keyword research tool, put in your search terms, and begin finding keywords. With this in mind, you can research a list of keywords and find hundreds of keywords to save for later.
Not to mention, research is a big part of writing an article. In other words, it is like an outline or a goal planner, where you can plan for loads of keywords to produce ideas for posts.
So how do you research with Jaaxy?
What Are The Core Features Found In My Jaaxy Review?
Jaaxy offers some powerful features along with a high-paying affiliate commission with their affiliate program. But first, let’s look at the features and move on to the affiliate program.
- Keyword Search – Find ranking long-tail keywords
- Alphabet soup – A list of suggestions from a-z with different variations to search
- Keyword saved list – store keywords for later use or use as a comparison for other keywords you find.
- History of searches – you can go back to the past and research any previous findings.
- Affiliate Program Finder – find affiliates who have the products you sell
- Brainstorm – just as it says, it brainstorms ideas for you to write about that have low competition
- Site Rank – Does a competitive analysis of posts and gives an SEO score or ranking position
- Affiliate Program – Become a Jaaxy affiliate partner and earn a commission
- Jaaxy help – videos and free downloads to assist you in niche finding and bonus keywords
An extra added bonus of Jaaxy is the ability to find and purchase domain names with your search analysis.
How To Use Jaaxy Features?
I will use this photo as an example to help show you what you can do with this powerful Jaaxy keyword tool.
In the photo above, let’s look at the keyword search tool of Jaaxy. To begin with, I used the red arrow to point to the long tail keyword “what are the best compression stockings.”
Secondly, each phrase you see, such as “Jobst compression stockings,” is a different variation of the original search words you put into the “find keywords” area.
What Will You See In The Jaaxy Review Research Tool?
- Avg – This is how many times a month people search for that particular keyword chain
- Traffic – When you rank on the first page of Google, people will find your website. In other words; free traffic is revenue.
- QSR – Quoted Search Results is the number of other sites ranked on google for this exact phrase.
- KQI – Keyword Quality Indicator, also known as keyword density – Which means green is amazing, yellow is so, so, and red is a no, no.
- SEO – a score from 1-100 based on the traffic and competition, likewise the closer the number is to 100, the better chance you will rank on this keyword.
- Domain Name Search – lets you know what domain names are available and enables you to see the domain availability for any exact match domains. With this in mind, you can also make a domain comparison to see which one is less competitive.
- Brainstorm – Receive a list of keyword ideas when you click this one to help jog your brain to a deeper level of search.
As shown above, when you search for a string of words (long-tail keywords), Jaaxy will give you suggestions and rank them for you.
How Do You Choose The Right Keyword Chains
Given these points, you can see what Jaaxy does, but how do you choose from all of the keywords once you put your words in the search bar?
I will use the same keyword that I did as an example above. As you become a seasoned blogger and learn Jaaxy better, you can expand these instructions. But in the beginning, it is good to follow this rule of thumb.
RULE: Above 100 and under 100. What I mean by this is when you search lists of keywords, find ones with the avg above 100 and a QSR below 100; with this in mind, the lower the QSR is, the greater chance of indexing on page one of search engines.
The keywords with the oblong circles have the best Avg and QSR; in other words, the Avg is over 100, and the QSR is under 100, which makes these the best ranking words.
Equally important, the chains of words have to make sense and relate to what you are writing, which means you can’t use a phrase like “Contraindications compression stockings” because it does not make sense; then again, don’t add words between the words like of or for.
For example, an excellent choice is “Jobst Medical Compression Stockings.” With this in mind, you can add words before and after the phrase if you need to.
Secondly, the keywords marked in the red rectangle are considered second best.
The first circle in red is the Avg and the second circle in red is the QSR; that is to say, Avg is how many times someone searches for the word, and the QSR is how much competition the word has.
Let’s look at the Avg and QSR that I have marked; in this case, these are the best keywords to choose.
We just went over a quick look at Jaaxy in the hopes that you have a better idea of why this tool is so important for business.
What Is The Jaaxy Affiliate Program
With any Jaaxy membership option, you will automatically enroll in the affiliate program, which allows you to make more money. You simply apply your direct link using your affiliate code in your posts, and away you go.
Whenever you refer a person to Jaaxy through your link, you make around 40% commission which is considered a high-paying commission.
How To Start Using Jaaxy?
First things first, sign up for the Jaaxy keyword planner. It is entirely free, so signing has no drawbacks. Once you sign up, check your email for login details.
Once logged in, click on the ‘Start Now’ link, which will take you through your account creation.
Your name, address, phone number, etc., are needed as vital information to set up your account.
After entering all of the information, it will take you to the home screen. From here, you will be able to start using Jaaxy.
- Training material – videos along with written instructions and the little question marks beside each heading is a quick way to refresh your memory on what the score means.
- Competitive edge – find the most up-to-moment keywords to rank you on the first page of search engines
- Excellent keyword tool with easy user interface
- Niche Ideas – track down the perfect niche for your business.
- Actual Search Engine Results – know where your post is ranking on Google Bing and Yahoo (one of my favorite features)
- Content Ideas – find new ideas for posts.
- Save To List – When I run across an excellent keyword, I can save it to a list for later.
- Alphabet Soup – If I get stuck on subjects to write, I can brainstorm ideas
- Starter plan or free plan with Jaaxy is very limited, with only 30 searches
- Jaaxy lite plan requires manually updating each keyword suggestion to see the stats next to it
What Does Jaaxy Cost?
Everyone has a different budget. If you are a beginner, by all means, start with the smaller package, so your monthly subscription is more affordable.
But if you are bringing in $10,000 a month as an experienced marketer, you may benefit from the Enterprise package.
Jaaxy offers different monthly price levels depending on how advanced your website and income are.
Best to try Jaaxy service
30 Keyword Per Month Searches
Affiliate Program Finder
Keyword List Manager
Brainstorm Idea Feed
Keyword Competition Data
30 SiteRank Analysis Scans
Most popular for New websites
$49 / mo
Everything From STARTER
Sortable Search Results
Unlimited Search History
Manual QSR Search
Manual Domain Search
Alphabet Soup (15/letter)
2x Multi-Threaded Search
2K SiteRank Analysis Scans
For Power users
$99 / mo
Everything From PRO
35 Search Results
Automated Domain Search
Alphabet Soup (50/letter)
5x Multi-Threaded Search
Unlimited Keyword Lists
10K SiteRank Analysis Scans
What Are My Recommendations Regarding My Jaxxy Review
Jaaxy Keyword research tool is absolutely one of the best for beginner business owners; in addition, your keyword searches will increase rankings.
The benefits actively outweigh the drawbacks; as a result, Jaaxy is user-friendly and can ease your burden of finding potential keywords and move you toward success.
I believe Jaaxy is the ideal tool to help the most in your endeavors, not to mention, it is one tool all beginners need. Be that as it may, one can find lots of keywords that help rank right up there with the big boys.
With this in mind, Jaaxy is also an excellent tool for the experienced marketer. Check it out with the starter version and move up from there. You can’t go wrong with Jaaxy’s awesome keyword research tool.