Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool, is it the best tool for beginners? Keyword research is to affiliate marketing like flowers are to weddings. You just can’t have a wedding without at least one flower. You can’t write an article without at least one good keyword.
I mean, why take all that time to write 1000 or more words with research and format and know it won’t ever be seen if you don’t have a good keyword or a string of keywords? That is exactly what will happen.
So today let’s see if Jaaxy is a good keyword research tool for you as a new marketer.
We will review:
- Who developed Jaaxy?
- What is Jaaxy?
- Who is Jaaxy for?
- Best way to use Jaaxy
- My Recommendations For Jaaxy
- My #1 Recommendation To Build An Online Business
Who Developed Jaaxy
Jaaxy was designed by affiliate marketers (Kyle and Carson) for use by affiliate marketers (you and I). Kyle and Carson are the co-founders of Wealthy Affiliate, a web hosting platform. Wealthy Affiliate trains people like you and me on how to do affiliate marketing.
Kyle and Carson actually developed Jaaxy right out of high school before they began Wealthy Affiliate. Now that was about 14 or 15 years ago. They have upgraded and added improvements over the years.
What Is Jaaxy?
What is Jaaxy? To understand Jaaxy, we first need to understand SEO. SEO is search engine optimization. It is the way you get organic traffic or free visitors that come to your website.
Jaaxy, a keyword research tool, is designed to help you outrank your competition. You decide what you want to write about then you search for words that will have low competition.
You are always competing with other websites to be the first on the first page of any search engine. So you need a good tool to help you find those low competition keywords.
Jaaxy is one of those tools that can help make or break you if you use it right.
Who Is Jaaxy For?
Jaaxy may be for you. Are you an affiliate marketer? Or do you make YouTub videos? Do you own an online eCommerce store? Do you want to make money online with a website business?
Jaxxy is for so many different people who run their own life.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are looking for free traffic: visitors or consumers, then Jaaxy is for you. You are looking to get your information on the first page at the top of any search engine like Google, then Jaaxy is for you.
I can sit down to write an article and start with a catchy title, and you know what? If that title does not have keywords that compete with the other articles, absolutely no one will see my article.
Google searches 3.5 billion articles per day. That number is astounding! Think about it a minute, when you write a new article, you are competing against 3.5 billion posts. You are but a speck in the ocean unless you use keywords that grab the attention of the search engines.
With that said let me do a bit of teaching on Jaaxy so you can understand the process better.
Best Way To Use Jaaxy
The best way to use Jaaxy is to decide your niche, set up a website, and start thinking about articles that promote what you sell.
Then go to a keyword research tool and begin finding keywords. Do this for many articles. Do your research all at one time and save the keywords for later. Research is a big part any time you write an article. It is like an outline or a goal planner. Know what is ahead with the research.
So how do you do the research on Jaaxy?
- Keyword Search-Find ranking long-tail keywords
- Alphabet soup-A list of suggestions from a-z with different variations to search
- Keyword saved list-store keywords for later use or comparison to find the best one.
- History of searches-you can go back to the past and research any previous finding.
- Affiliate Program Finder-find affiliates who have the products you sell
- Brainstorm-just as it says, ideas for you to write about with low competition
- Site Rank-Track down your posts and tell you where you are ranking among your competition
- Affiliate Program-Jaaxy affiliate partner
- Jaaxy help-videos and free downloads to assist you in niche finding and bonus keywords
How To Use These Features
I will use this photo as an example to help show you what you can do with this powerful jaaxy keyword tool.
Now we will look at the keyword search tool of Jaaxy-in the photo above, and I used the red arrow to point to the long tail keyword “what are the best compression stockings” as an example. Each phrase you see, such as “jobst compression stockings,” is a different variation of the original search words you put into the “find keywords” area.
Explanation Of What You See
Follow along with the photo above which I have numbered in correlation with the numbers here.
1. Avg- This is how many times a month people search for that particular keyword chain
2. Traffic- If you are ranked on the first page, this is how many people the search engines will bring to your website
3. QSR- Quoted Search Results is the number of other sites ranked in google for this exact phrase.
4. KQI- Keyword Quality Indicator-Green is amazing, yellow is so, so, and red is a no, no.
5. SEO- a score from 1-100 based on the traffic and competition. The higher, the better chance you will rank on this keyword.
6. Domain- lets you know what domain is available for that ranking keyword or words
7. Brainstorm- when you click this one, it gives you a list of keywords to help jog your brain to a deeper level of search.
When you search for a string of words (long-tail keywords), Jaaxy will give you suggestions and rank them for you.
How To Choose The Right Keyword Chains
Now you have a better picture of what Jaaxy does, but how do you choose from all of the keywords you get?
I will use the same keyword that I did as an example above. As you become a seasoned blogger and learn Jaaxy better, you can expand these instructions, but it is good to follow this rule of thumb.
RULE: Above 100 and under 100. What I mean by this is when you search keywords find ones with the avg above 100 and the QSR below 100. The lower the QSR is, the greater chance of indexing on page one of search engines.
The keywords with the oblong circles have the best Avg and QSR. The Avg is over 100, and the QSR is under 100. These would be the best ranking words. But the chains of words have to make sense and relate to what you are writing. You can’t use a phrase like Contraindications compression stockings because it does not make sense. And you don’t want to add words in between the phrase like of or for.
A good choice “Jobst Medical Compression Stockings.” You can add words before and after the phrase if you need to.
The keywords marked in the red rectangle are considered second best.
The first circle in red is the Avg and the second circle in red is the QSR. Avg is how many times the word has been searched for, and the QSR is how much competition the word has.
Take a moment to look at the Avg and QSR that I have marked. These are the best keywords to choose.
This was a quick overview of Jaaxy to give you an idea of why this tool is so important for your business.
- Training, training, training – videos along with written instructions and the little question marks beside each heading is a quick way to refresh your memory on what the score means
- Help find the most up-to-moment keywords to rank you on the first page of search engines
- Easy to use interface
- Helps track down the perfect niche for your business
- Post ranking to let you know where your post is ranking on Google Bing and Yahoo (one of my favorite features)
- Helps me come up with new ideas for posts
- When I run across an excellent keyword, I can save it to a list for later
- If I get stuck on subjects to write, I can brainstorm ideas
- The free plan with Jaaxy is very limited with only 30 searches
- The Jaaxy lite plan requires manually updating each keyword suggestion to see the stats next to it
Everyone has a different budget. If you are a beginner, you may want to start with the smaller package. Your monthly membership will be more affordable. But if you are bringing in $10,000 a month as an experienced marketer, you would benefit from the Enterprise package.
Jaaxy offers different levels of use depending on how advanced your website and your income are.
best to try Jaaxy service
30 Keyword Searches
Affiliate Program Finder
Keyword List Manager
Brainstorm Idea Feed
Keyword Competition Data
30 SiteRank Analysis Scans
Most popular for New websites
$49 / mo
Everything From STARTER
Sortable Search Results
Unlimited Search History
Manual QSR Search
Manual Domain Search
Alphabet Soup (15/letter)
2x Multi-Threaded Search
2K SiteRank Analysis Scans
for Power users
$99 / mo
Everything From PRO
35 Search Results
Automated Domain Search
Alphabet Soup (50/letter)
5x Multi-Threaded Search
Unlimited Keyword Lists
10K SiteRank Analysis Scans
My Recommendation For Jaxxy
Jaaxy Keyword research tool is absolutely one of the best for beginners. With the information you receive from your keyword searches, you can get the rankings you need. The PROS actively outweigh the CONS. Jaaxy can ease your burden and move you toward success.
I believe Jaaxy is the tool that will help you the most in your endeavors. I do have one exception, and that is the platform at Wealthy Affiliate. We all know that to save money, you have to make money, and to make money, you have to know-how.
My #1 Recommendation For Building An Online Business
At the top of this article, you see a box with an eBook. Suppose you want to learn more about setting up a business online, one you can afford and run from home; just put in your email address and download my book. I talk all about affiliate marketing. Once you finish that, I will break it all down for you and send you weekly emails with information on how to get started. You can earn a passive income online from home.
I also offer an alternative way to learn. I learned all I know from the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. You can sign in and set up an account with WA. I will be your personal mentor, as well as the full support of a like-minded community.
When you sign into Wealthy Affiliate Platform, I will receive a notification and send you an email. You can reach me by responding to that email. On the inside, I am your personal mentor and here to help you succeed whenever you need me.