Website ATM claims you can have a steady flow of cash directly to your bank. All you need is a card and a number to access your machine. You don’t even have to do anything to make the cash.
So, If I sign up for this program, will I drive to the bank right now and withdraw my first $500? Website ATM says you will make $500 a day, and the cash will steadily flow into your bank.
Let’s get real and see what this scam is all about. In this post today I will cover;
- Who is Nick Harvey?
- How does Nick promote his business?
- Outlandish Promises
- My recommendations for Website ATM
- Red Flags
- My choice for a most trusted company
Program name: Website ATM
Founder: Nick Harvey
Price: $47 a month with upsells
Recommended: NO, NO, NO
Who is Nick Harvey?
Who is Nick Harvey? What I found will shock you. Nick Harvey and Willy Handcock may be the same person. But they are not really because the photos do not match the people with these real names.
Here is where it becomes confusing. A person with the name of Nick Harvey passed away at the age of 45 on October 2, 2017. Willy Handcock’s mom’s name was Willow. Stay with me here because there is a fictitious connection between Willy and Nick.
Willy Handcock and Nick Harvey have a family of 5 all with the same names for their wives and kids.
My findings made me think twice about Nick’s legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Willy and Nick both are promoting companies they set up and charge entrance to for $47. And both of these companies boast that you don’t have to do anything to make big money.
There is a lot of speculation that the same person owned these 2 companies, but one is Willy, and the other is Nick. Are we all confused now?
Doesn’t this all sound a bit suspicious to you? Right off the bat, it is hard to trust a man who has run several scams over the past few years.
How does Nick promote his business?
Nick spends a lot of time telling you how trustworthy he is. While he is building himself up, he is tearing down legitimate affiliate marketing businesses.
Nick promotes his business by telling you how horrible other companies are. He builds himself up as the perfect family man who developed a push-button system.
Nick says he is not just a sexy voice; he is a real family man who wants to automate a business so he can go on vacations with his family.
He also says, “I’m just a guy who took an amazing system and automated it.”
WOW! Nick thinks highly of himself for someone willing to take your money based on lies.
Nick asks his viewers to keep this video private so no bad people will get in. He states he doesn’t want any shady marketers to ruin it all for the rest of us.
He gets down and dirty against affiliate marketers like myself with statements like:
- If you haven’t made any money in affiliate marketing, it is because “the system is rigged against you.” He makes it look like the good guy is the bad one, and the bad guy is the good one.
- Gurus don’t know a backlink from a backpack. He uses the term backlink, which you may not know, so that he can appear intelligent.
- Gurus haven’t tried his system, so they don’t know. And I say, “They haven’t tried his method because it is a scam.” The red flags are flying high.
- Nick states you don’t need a website to succeed online. A few short minutes later, he tells you that you do need a website, and he has set up a system for you to create a website with just 16 clicks of a button.
16 clicks, it is nice he counted them.
Nick’s entire system reeks of lies and inconsistency.
Outlandish Promises And High-Pressure Sales
My recommendations for Website ATM
Absolutely NO! Website ATM is a SCAM!
The red flags in this scam are flying high in a terrible storm. We all know that is a no-no. Let me point the red flags out to you below.
- Pressure sales: The video keeps saying there are only nine spots available and only 5 min left to sign up. Nick doesn’t want you to think about any of his videos before you make a decision.
- A play on your emotion: He is not just a sexy voice, but he is a real family man. He then tells you what a great family man he is because he invented an automated push-button system.
- There is very little information about how you will make this much money. But you will create a website pushing a button 16 times.
- Nick says you will make $500 a day. You will have a steady cash flow to your bank. You can get your money with a card and PIN.
- His system is a $97 value. He will discount to $47 per month. A claim that it is worth so much more.
- Claims that you don’t have to do anything to make money. Do you really think this is possible?
- Spends way too much time tearing down other people and business to build his up. If his business is so good, then why does he have to tear down other companies in an attempt to prove his?
Yes, Website ATM is a scam. Nick leads you to believe that you can go to your ATM and withdraw money and it will be in the machine. He also eludes that you will make high dollar income, but all you have to do is push a button.
Nick is compelling, and I am sure many will fall for his scam because he uses a manipulative sales pitch.
I am here to warn you against wasting your money on this scam.
At the top of this article, you see a box with an eBook. Suppose you want to learn more about setting up an honest business online; just put in your email address and download my book. I talk all about affiliate marketing. Once you finish that, I will break it all down for you and send you weekly emails with information on how to get started. You can earn a passive income online from home.
I also offer an alternative way to learn. I learned all I know from the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. You can sign in and set up an account with WA. I will be your personal mentor, as well as the full support of a like-minded community.
When you sign into Wealthy Affiliate Platform, I will receive a notification and send you an email. You can reach me by responding to that email. On the inside, I am your personal mentor and here to help you succeed whenever you need me.
I am a real person with a real desire to help you . Check out my bio here.
You can read about more scams here. Please be safe.
If you have questions or thoughts about website ATM, please take some time to leave a comment below in the comments section. I would love to hear from you and provide the answers to your questions.