Website ATM claims you can have a steady flow of cash directly to your bank. All you need is a card and a number to access your machine. You don’t even have to do anything to make the cash.
So, If I sign up for this program, will I drive to the bank right now and withdraw my first $500? Website ATM says you will make $500 a day and the cast will steadily flow into your bank.
Let’s get real and see what this scam is all about. In this post today I will cover;
- Who is Nick Harvey?
- How does Nick promote his business?
- Outlandish Promises
- My recommendations for Website ATM
- Red Flags
- My choice for a most trusted company
- 1 Who is Nick Harvey?
- 2 How does Nick promote his business?
- 3 Outlandish Promises
- 4 High Pressure Sales
- 5 My recommendations for Website ATM
- 6 Passive Income with An Online Business
Who is Nick Harvey?
Who is Nick Harvey? What I found will shock you. Nick Harvey and Willy Handcock may be the same person. But they are not really because the photos do not match the people with these real names.
Here is where it becomes confusing. A person with the name of Nick Harvey passed away at the age of 45 on October 2, 2017. Willy Handcock’s mom’s name was Willow. Stay with me here because there is a fictitious connection between Willy and Nick.
Willy Handcock and Nick Harvey have a family of 5 all with the same names for their wives and kids.
I googled my photo and found myself on Wealthy Affiliate associated with comments and participation as an affiliate marketer. There were no sketchy background photos in my profile.
My findings made me think twice about Nick’s legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Willy and Nick both are promoting companies they set up and charge entrance to for $47. And both of these companies boast that you don’t have to do anything to make big money.
There is a lot of speculation that these 2 companies were owned by the same person but one is Willy and the other is Nick. Are we all confused now?
Doesn’t this all sound a bit suspicious to you? Right off the bat it is hard to trust a man who has run several scams over the past few years.
How does Nick promote his business?
Nick spends a lot of time telling you how trustworthy he is. While he is building himself up, he is tearing down legitimate affiliate marketing businesses.
Nick promotes his business by telling you how horrible other companies are. He builds himself up as the perfect family man who developed a push button system.
Nick says he is not just a sexy voice; he is a real family man who wants to automate a business so he can go on vacations with his family.
He also says, “I’m just a guy who took an amazing system and automated it.”
WOW! Nick thinks highly of himself for someone willing to take your money based on lies.
Really? Does he think he has an amazing system? I can show you a couple of guys, Kyle, and Carson who have really set up an amazing system.
These 2 guys are incredible people who do not have to boast about their accomplishments. Their company speaks for itself.
Nick asks his viewers to keep this video private so no bad people will get in. He states he doesn’t want any shady marketers to ruin it all for the rest of us.
He gets down and dirty against affiliate marketers like myself with statements like:
- If you haven’t made any money in affiliate marketing, it is because “the system is rigged against you.” He makes it look like the good guy is the bad one, and the bad guy is the good one.
- Gurus don’t know a backlink from a backpack. He uses a term backlink which you may not know so he can appear intelligent.
- Gurus haven’t tried his system, so they don’t know. And I say “they haven’t tried his method because it is a scam.” The red flags are flying high.
- Nick states you don’t need a website to succeed online. A few short minutes later he is telling you that you do need a website and he has set up a system for you to create a website with just 16 clicks of a button.
16 clicks, it is nice he counted them. I know an honest platform where you can set up a website for online business in under 3 minutes.
Nick’s entire system reeks of lies and inconsistency.
High Pressure Sales
My recommendations for Website ATM
The red flags in this scam are flying high in a terrible storm. We all know that is a no-no. Let me point the red flags out to you below.
- Pressure sales: The video keeps saying there are only nine spots available and only 5 min left to sign up. Nick doesn’t want you to think about any of his videos before you make a decision.
- A play on your emotion: He is not just a sexy voice, but he is a real family man. And then he goes on to tell you what a great family man he is because he invented an automated push-button system.
- There is Very little information about how you will make this much money. But you will create a website pushing a button 16 times.
- Nick says you will make $500 a day. You will have a steady cash flow to your bank. You can get your money with a card and PIN.
- His system is a $97 value he will discount to $47 per month. A claim that it is worth so much more.
- Claims that you don’t have to do anything to make money. Do you really think this is possible?
- Spends way too much time tearing down other people and business to build his up. If his business is so good, then why does he have to tear down other companies in an attempt to prove his?
Yes, Website ATM is a scam. Nick leads you to believe that you can go to your ATM and withdraw money and it will be in the machine. He also eludes that you will make high dollar income, but all you have to do is push a button.
Nick is compelling, and I am sure many will fall for his scam because he uses a manipulative sales pitch.
I am here to warn you against wasting your money on this scam.
Passive Income with An Online Business
Nick’s offer is a scam but I want to tell you about an honest platform where you can set up a business and earn a passive income for years to come.
Wealthy Affiliate is that platform and has been in existence for 14 years. We are known the world over as a reputable, trustworthy platform to create an online business.
Other companies offer similar opportunities like Wealthy Affiliate, but Website ATM is NOT one of them. And no other company is as incredible as Wealthy Affiliate.
You can learn more about different platforms in my post:
At Wealthy Affiliate, you have complete step-by-step training in the form of videos and written instructions. 24/7/365 you have the full support of a community of people who are doing what you do so they have the knowledge and willingness to assist you.
There are no pressure sales or red flags. You have an opportunity to look around and set up your first website business without the use of a credit card or payment of money. After you sign in you can make a much better-informed decision based on your findings.
I am not going to tell you that you can go to the ATM and pull out cash without doing anything to earn it. But how many people do you know who can do this?
At Wealthy Affiliate, you are creating an online business that is yours on a platform built with the new affiliate marketer in mind. You can make a legacy and a business that will be around for a long time generating income for you.
You will have a business set up on a platform that is world-class and time-tested created by two incredible men. For more information on Kyle and Carson, please take a look at this post.
You can step inside this incredible platform and look around. No credit card is required to check it out. NO-risk, NO-obligation. But that’s not all; you can take the first 10 lessons which teach you step-by-step to set up a business. You have the opportunity to see if Wealthy Affiliate is a good fit for you. There is no such thing in this world to get rich quick. It is a result of the shiny object syndrome plaguing our nation.
I want to say this real quick, WA is not a get rich quick scam. It takes work and time to create a business that will continue to grow with time.
I can assure you that you will have me as a personal coach to help you grow and succeed — a real person to assist and help you learn.
Get training and support to build a business that will stand the test of time.
Find out more information about how I make money online and how you can too.
No Risk-No Obligation-No Credit Card Required
If you have questions or thoughts about website ATM or Wealthy Affiliate, please take some time to leave a comment below in the comments section. I would love to hear from you and provide the answers to your questions.
Have you searched for an opportunity like this but gave up? I did also before I found Wealthy Affiliate. I ran into so many scams. Don’t be shy. Have a look around.