Welcome to my Vasayo MLM review. As the title states, this is a review of the MLM portion of the company, but because the products are a significant part of Vasayo, I will also talk a bit about them.
So, you are probably here because someone approached you and asked you to join the Vasayo MLM portion of the company. Please stick with me here because I will get into my recommendations later. But for now, let’s take a look at some history and who started this company.
There are many nutrient MLM companies on the board right now, but is this one different, and is it worth the time and effort needed to make money?
Who Is Vasayo?
Dallin and Karree Larsen, founders of Vasayo, launched MicroLife Nutritionals in January 2016. Vasayo is a network marketing company focusing on health and weight loss.
Before this, Dallin Larsen founded MonaVie. MonaVie was an MLM company that also health-focused and manufactured products using blended fruit juice concentrates, powders, and purées. Unfortunately, their blends may have looked good on paper.
Still, the regulatory authorities deemed that MonaVie made false claims about the health benefits. But that’s not all; Forbes Magazine classified it as a pyramid scheme. Soon after that, in 2015, the company went into foreclosure.
What is Vasayo MicroLife Nutritionals?
Vasayo based its product line around the science of micronutrients and “Advanced Delivery Technology” (ADT).
ADT uses liposomes which enable their products to be absorbed by the body at a significantly higher rate. The higher absorption rate would address the most significant criticism of most supplements and establish their efficacy as superior to most competitors.
Their product line includes:
- Core Essentials – multivitamin that is a nutritional foundation in your body
- Neuro – a supplement for brain support and enhanced mental power
- Energy – a natural energy-boosting supplement
- Sleep – helps improve sleep
- Renew – anti-oxidant blend – reduces inflammation
But does the science support the claims? And what about the methodology of sales? Is it a potentially lucrative product to take to market? And, as always, the most critical question is, “Is it a pyramid scheme?” I spent time researching this opportunity and will share my insights so you can decide whether it’s Vasayo or VasayNO.
How Can You Become A Vasayo Representative?
You can join Vasayo on their website or join under a friend or family.
Before you can even begin to earn, you will invest in a start-up kit. There are multiple options depending on three factors, investment capital, ambition level, and confidence. Ambition and confidence are factors only you can determine.
Price To Join
The initial enrollment kit is $29.95, but from there, you may need to purchase a larger kit.
The kits available are as follows:
Founders Pack – $1499 – Provides an additional 1% bonus pool.
Ambassador Pack – $1399 (1000cv) – Its tagline is “For the serious business builder.” In addition to the products you get in the Pack, you also get a ticket to their convention.
Executive Pack $949 (650cv) – Its tagline is “The ideal product experience pack.”
Premium Pack $699 (480cv)
Foundation Pack – $329 (240cv)
Vasayo Compensation Plan
Here are the compensation plan charts for Vasayo. Below these, I list the eight ways to earn money with Vasayo, but I was hoping the chart would help to clarify most of it. But as with most MLM companies, the compensation boasts of high income but no clear picture of how to make that money.
Vasayo Offers 8 Ways To Maximize Your Profits.
- Customer Acquisition Bonus – Pays up to 60% and you’re able to sell it to anyone you feel is a good prospect. This is normally the time you shake down friends and family. I’m sure they’ll be very excited.
- Product Introduction Bonus – Earn 20% of the initial commissionable purchase made by your newly sponsored Brand Partner.
- Team Commission Bonus – earn up to $28,000 based on team productivity.
- Matching Bonus – Up to 7 generations. Their TCM, combined with their “Dynamic Compression,” enables you to earn more
- Rank Achievement Bonus – your rank is determined by the number of team members in your marketing legs.
- Global Leadership Bonus – this kicks in when you generate income as a Gold level or higher.
- Lifestyle Trips – In addition to income, Vasayo also uses luxury vacation trips as a reward for higher levels achievements.
- Multiple Business Centers – this opens the door for you to have more legs to fill and open new revenue streams if you are successfull in the current format.
Video Of The Vasayo Compensation Plan
Vasayo Income Disclosure
I did find an income statement produced by Vasayo; however, it does not give much information. I found one statement that may elude how much one can make. But it is worded strangely.
Based on industry standards around 60% of Brand Partners earn commissions
So, this statement never says that you can make 60% but rather states that people in the industry might cause this. When I skimmed over this, I thought I would make a 60% commission but realized it is a blanket statement.
Here is a chart of the income disclosure, to say nothing of how complicated it is. In a nutshell, it says only the highest on the totem poll make any money, and upward of 88% to 98% never make enough to break even.
Pros And Cons Of Vasayo MLM
So now that you have the most relevant information, let’s examine the Pros and Cons and determine what the potential truly is.
- Their product is science-based. Liposomes are scientifically proven to be an efficient delivery system for nutrients. Many more companies are looking at liposomes for the near future.
- Dr. Emek Blair, Ph.D., created the science behind the products. He received three fellowship awards and numerous others for his work on lipids.
- CEO has been in healthcare-related fields for almost 30 years.
- They are in Utah.
- The founder’s previous products had dubious health claims not verified by any regulatory committee.
- Forbes deemed MonaVie’s previous company as a pyramid scheme.
- Also, the founder’s previous company had many lawsuits, copyright infringement, and false advertising claims.
- The founder’s previous company defaulted on a $182,000,000 loan.
- Vasayo made $12,000,000 the first month but has released no other numbers.
- The company is worth $84 million andpay out 26.4 million in commissions but only the top1-2% make the commissions.
- Commissions range up to 20%, below the industry averages.
- A BBB review states the company is misleading the consumer with a patent on the CBD oil.
Is Vasayo A Scam?
No, it is not a scam. It appears that science supports the product; in addition, Vasayo customers receive it well. You can make money even if you never have reps in your downline but still not enough to leave your day job. So, Vasayo does not fit the definition of a scam.
Is Vasayo A Pyramid Scheme?
We can define a pyramid scheme as a transaction in which only money exchanges hands without investment or product. People cannot legally accuse the Vasayo business opportunity of being a pyramid scheme because it involves tangible products. But ask yourself, based on payouts, “Who IS making all the money?
Having said that, the amount of work needed to make decent money is exponentially more than many other possibilities. Even with various bonus levels, it seems unlikely this particular lineup of products and commission structure would ever enable you to leave your day job, even if said day job is a lower-paying position.
Video Overview Of Vasayo MLM Review
The Problem With MLM Companies In General
According to an FTC Government file, an MLM operation does not have a clearly defined definition. It calls MLM’s “product-based pyramid schemes” not to mention, it compares it to an illegal chain letter. You know the letters you receive in the mail, it says to put a dollar in an envelope with a copy of the letter and send one to 10 people. Then if you do this, you will make a ridiculous amount of money.
The FTC Government document also states that MLM “is inherently flawed, unfair, and deceptive.”
Only 25% of MLM participants turn a profit. Please note this says “turn a profit” rather than, make money. After you take out expenses, very few make money.
My Recommendations Regarding Vasayo MLM
My Recommendation for Vasayo MicroLife Nutritional is: I do not recommend this as a vehicle for income. I would come closer to suggesting a part-time job at a local fast-food joint. But it’s not just Vasayo.
The fact of the matter is that MLM is yesterday’s bad idea of becoming an entrepreneur. Typically, you have to sell everyone on your friends and family list just to make a few bucks. After that, it gets even more complicated, and you’re going to spend more hours than you ever imagined only to get a check for $137.