Hello, my money-making friends here to empower your life with affiliate marketing. Choosing a niche and finding affiliate programs can be a daunting process. I am here to help simplify your task. Today we will talk about ( ) affiliate programs.
When choosing affiliate programs within your ( ) niche, I want to look at five main areas. These areas will give you the best overview of each program and allow you an array of options. Not to mention these are the areas that will provide you with the best information for you to decide what programs you can benefit from and what to look for in other affiliate programs within your niche. The five areas are:
- How much will you make
- When will you get paid
- How long is the cookie life
- The ease of filing an application
- Do they provide adequate marketing information
To Clarify What I Mean By ( ) Affiliate Programs
Within the niche of ( ), one may want to break it down to a specific type of ( ). For instance, In ( ), what are your options to narrow it down? Or, you may want to broaden it to include ( ). Here some ideas:
- Bedroom furniture
- Specific styles of mattresses
- Comparison of all mattresses
- Furniture by room, bedroom, living room, kitchen, etc.
- Organic and non-organic
For today we will cover the ( ) affiliate program niche. But you could branch out into any of the other options listed here.
How To Become A Money-Making Affiliate Marketer?
Making money in affiliate marketing is not only about promoting products. There are certain aspects to consider:
- Who is your target audience? Are selling to men or women, and of those groups, are they in the age group of 20-40 or 40-70? You never want to attempt to sell car parts to a person looking for perfume.
- Build brand authority. Create trust in your audience. Be transparent and honest with your followers. When a person trusts you, they will spend the money it takes to make a purchase they want.
- Know your product. You are promoting ( ) to people who may already know what they want. Don’t try to fool them with high-end words that don’t relate to their interest.
- Know what problem you are solving. When your followers search for ( ) they are doing so because they have a need to fill or a problem. When you offer a solution through the products, you promote you are solving their problem or fulfilling there needs. In other words, what is the problem and what solution do you provide?
- Never overlook the buying power of an online client. When someone trusts you and sees you as an authority, they will spend more money on your site because they feel secure.
Here are the ( ) affiliate programs I have chosen for you to look at today.
HEADING OF COMPANY
PICTURE OF HOMEPAGE
A BIT ABOUT THE COMPANY
THE PRODUCTS THEY PROVIDE
PICTURE OF AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Commission rate: 5%
Cookie lifespan: 30 days
Payment specifics: payment is a check or Payoneer—a minimum of $50 is required in earnings and will payout on the 20th of every month.
Application requirements: ( )affiliate program is managed by the network ShareASale. You will first need to apply to ShareASale. It is necessary to enter personal information, your website, and then an optional area stating your method of promotion and your marketing plan. I suggest you take the time to fill out the optional area in detail. You are then required to apply to the ( ) affiliate program individually for an affiliate account. Again you will have an “optional” area to fill out. I highly recommend your fill this information in to help your chances of acceptance.
Materials for marketing provided: banners, text link, Datafeed
Join The ( ) Affiliate Program Here
Want To Search For Your Own Affiliate Programs?
I have listed some of the best affiliate programs in the ( ) niche. But this is by far, not an inclusive list. Maybe you want to narrow it down, or this is not exactly what you had in mind. So, let’s take a look at how you can search for affiliate programs with Google Search Engine.
Head over to Google or your favorite search engine and put “affiliate” along with “( )” into the search bar. Many different affiliate programs will result in your search.
See the image below as an example.
IMAGE OF GOOGLE SEARCH
As I mentioned earlier, I have listed what I believe are ( ) affiliate programs above. You can search any one of the programs to narrow it down or to find more affiliates in that category.
When you are checking out the programs, use the list I use to determine which one is best for you and your niche.
- How much will you make (what is the commission % you will get paid for each sale?)
- When will you get paid (Do they pay weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or another frequency?)
- How long is the cookie life (How long will the company record your customer’s clicks, days, months, year?
- The ease of application (is the affiliate program requiring an extensive application, or is it a simple process?)
- Do they provide adequate marketing information (Will you have useful information to promote their product?)
Most affiliate programs ask some in-depth questions. The company wants to know you are serious and not just a fly-by-night person trying to make a quick buck. Take time to answer these questions in depth. Convince the affiliate that you are in this for the long haul.
They gauge your seriousness by:
- How established is your site?
- How old is your website?
- How much traffic do you have to your site?
- How well you answer their questions? How will you promote their product, and why do you want to become an affiliate?
Please Note: If you click on and make a purchase from this site, the chances are good that I will earn a commission – the commission does not affect or increase your purchase price.
I am so happy to share these ( ) affiliate programs with you today. Affiliate marketing will create a lucrative, passive income when you have a website to promote the products.
If I can be of assistance to you, please let me know. Or do you want to know how to create a website and start an online business with affiliate programs? I host my website on a platform called Wealthy Affiliate. It was designed for beginners 15 years ago by two incredible gentlemen.
At WA, you have step-by-step training on how to set up your website and become an affiliate marketer. But that’s not the best part. You will have 24/7/365 support from a like-minded community of over a million strong.
I do hope the information made your decisions easier. If you have experience with any of these affiliate programs, please do share it with us. Leave all comments and questions in the comment section below.