What is SynapseIndia and what do they offer. After looking at the program I think there are things you should know about this company. Let’s look to see what it all is and if this company is legit or is it a scam?
Stuff You should know
Formed in 2001
Founder: Shamit Khemka
Company E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Address: F 18 Sector 11, Noida 201301, India
CEO: Shamit Khemka
SynapseIndia-Software Outsourcing Company
What is a software outsourcing company? “A software outsourcing company who designs websites, organizes and develops businesses, maintains software and testing.” This description is a condensed version of what an I.T. outsourcing company does but is not all-inclusive of the services of SynapseIndia.
SynapseIndia offers Website Development, Microsoft Programming, Business Analytics, Mobile App Development, Software Development, Cloud Computing, Web Design & Markup, eCommerce Solutions.
Shamit Khemka, the CEO of SynapseIndia, does believe his company is better than any of the other 200 website developer outsourcing companies in India.
I did find 500 outsourcing companies in India. India has a vast global infrastructure and state of the art telecom facilities which meet global standards. A very low-cost overhead has allowed companies in India to expand quickly on a worldwide level.
What Clientele Does SynapseIndia Target?
As I mentioned above India has over 500 outsourcing companies. Synapseindia offers an array of services that we will talk about here.
- Microsoft Programming-If you need your site programmed in a Microsoft language such as Java
- Mobile App Development-If you want to have a mobile app designed for your business. Like: Amazon or social media apps or interactive apps
- Software Development-If you need applications for your computer so people can perform specific tasks.
- eCommerce Solutions-If you want a storefront on your website so people can purchase your products online.
- Business Analytics and Cloud Computing- You may need a collection of analytics(statistics) to make a better decision for your business. Or you need your computer storage system set up without the need for a server.
To sum this up; if you have a large company that needs these services, then SynapseIndia may be the company you are looking for.
- Strong availability and responsiveness
- Fast email response
- A team of technicians will work on one project to complete it in a timely fashion
- Lower operating expenses-1 USD is equal to 69.02 Rupee. WOW!!! The cost is remarkably lower.
- Numerous resources-Indian companies use a team to complete a project which produces the completing in a quicker manner
- The most up-to-date telecom facilities- India has vast global infrastructure and state of the art telecom facilities
- High population-with ¼ of the population under 35 are in computer programming
Writing the cons for this company is where it gets tricky because this is stuff you should know. During my extensive research, I found some very mixed reviews. I searched other Indian web development companies and did not see the extreme opposition on the reviews.
The reviews have drastically declined in satisfaction in the past 2 years.
- May 8, 2018-STAY AWAY-took over a year to complete the project
- April 18,2018-STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, really bad service
- Dec 23, 2017-The worst company ever!
- April 17, 2017-Ripoff, massive delays, buggy sites, a language barrier
Anonymous employee complaints-Indian consumer complaints from employees.
- Owner Shamit Khemka has the police in his pocket and verbally abuses employees and threatens to involve the police.
- The company creates illegal porn sites
- This is a company run by crooks
- Design capabilities are slim
- Time difference and a language barrier do present some issues.
Without signing up for SynapseIndia, I could not see the pricing. It is not available unless you desire to set up a specific task.
I did find a price for this type of services for a fully functional website is $500-$5000. These charges are the going rates for most outsourcing companies in India. The pricing for services offered in India is more affordable than other countries like the US and Canada.
My Final Opinion Of SynapseIndia
From the outside, the website is professional and well done. The reviews from a few years ago appear to be much better than they are today. But there are things you should know. It also appears that they may be riding on reviews and a reputation that was formed prior to 2 years ago.
This company was established 19 years ago but began with the bad reviews within the last 2 years.
My opinion and recommendation are to stay away from this company. There are 500 outsourcing companies in India, and 200 of those 500 are web development companies.
I would not choose a company with any type of shady reviews or comments when I can pick a company with an excellent reputation. In my extensive research, I did run across a few companies that have much better reputations, but I have not done a review on any of these so I can not recommend one.
My #1 Recommendation
Although my #1 recommendation is not an outsourcing company you may find you don’t need one is you learn to set up and design your own website business.
At the top of this article, you see a box with an eBook. Suppose you want to learn more about setting up an honest business online; just put in your email address and download my book. I talk all about affiliate marketing. Once you finish that, I will break it all down for you and send you weekly emails with information on how to get started. You can earn a passive income online from home.
I also offer an alternative way to learn. I learned all I know from the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. You can sign in and set up an account with WA. I will be your personal mentor, as well as the full support of a like-minded community.
When you sign into Wealthy Affiliate Platform, I will receive a notification and send you an email. You can reach me by responding to that email. On the inside, I am your personal mentor and here to help you succeed whenever you need me.
Have you had any experience with Indian outsourcing companies? I would love to hear your experience, and if there is a company you recommend, please let us all know.
Please leave comments and questions in the comment section below.