What is Super Affiliate Network (SAN)? Misha Wilson in 2016 created SAN. Super Affiliate Network is an in-depth course in affiliate marketing set up with an MLM (multi-level-marketing) system.
The program begins with a $1 starter fee and offers upgrades to as high as $15,000. Let’s get rolling on SAN and determine if it is a scam or not.
In this article we will cover;
- Who is Misha Wilson
- What does the SAN course/program have to offer you?
- Pros and Cons
- My recommendations regarding Super Affiliate Network
- #1 Recommendation
I am adding an update to this post on 5-30-2019. I did pay my $1 to join SAN on 5-15-2019. After reviewing this company, I made the decision not to continue with my membership.
I called the number and left seven messages to cancel my subscription. I was not allowed to speak with a person, but I did receive an automated message each time. No one ever returned my calls, and they did not cancel my membership as I requested.
I did find an email address for this company and emailed them. I informed them that I spoke with my credit card company, and I was advised to cancel my card and file a fraud charge against their company.
I had two days left, and it would be much more straightforward if they would cancel my subscription before I was required to file the charges.
I did hear from them the next day. They did cancel the charge.
I recommend that no one pay their dollar to check out this company because they do not stand behind the money-back guarantee unless you threaten them.
Super Affiliate Network
Program name: Super Affiliate Network (SAN)
Founder: Misha Wilson
Price: as high as $15,000.00+ (yes, you read this number correctly.)
- Is this a scam? No
- Do I recommend the SAN program? No
I will explain more about my recommendations as we move through my findings.
Who Is Misha Wilson?
I would describe Misha Wilson as the entrepreneur of entrepreneurs. Misha was born with the mindset of an entrepreneur.
Misha is known as a traffic conversion expert with a vast knowledge of affiliate marketing. His reputation proceeds him as a highly intelligent, laid back, hard-working person with integrity.
So, why on earth would he set up an MLM system to promote Super Affiliate Network?
I am not a fan of the MLM system because I have lost money on this system in the past.
The Super Affiliate Network reminds me of another review I recently did on The Power Lead System called The Power Lead System-Turnkey Or MLM
To begin my review of SAN, I need to tell you about the email I received. I opened one of my emails to discover a video by Kisha Wilson. Her video had all of the usual tactics. Pressure sales, I only want qualified people. Do you want to have the freedom and live the lifestyle of your dreams?
Do you know what I mean? We all get these type of emails daily.
I was sure the SAN program was a scam. So I dug deeper and heard others and Kisha state this is not a get rich quick scheme. You have to put some work into the business.
Later in her video, she blew it because she stated you could wake up every morning and there will be money in your bank.
So, naturally, I thought this is a scam. As I continued, I realized it is not a scam but a system set up as an MLM company to sell the products that Misha has developed.
I signed up for 1 dollar to see what was going on with Misha Wilson’s Super Affiliate Network.
Imagine my surprise when I found out Kisha was not my upline but instead a man named Al Monteiro will be my business advisor. I am assuming this is my upline.
How SAN Works
As I stated earlier, I did pay my $1 to become a member. I watched the first 3 module videos.
I felt that all three of the videos, one in each module were prepping me for the upgrades to come. Each talked about how important it is to have a mindset of a millionaire.
The training is called The Profit Boosting Bootcamp, which seems appropriate to me. Usually, training like this has scam written all over it.
Once I reached module 4, I was required to contact my upline, Al. I did not reach out to him, but instead, I did do extensive research to determine how SAN works.
The research took me many hours. I will line it all out for you here to save you time.
You have to open a module once a day for 30 days to get your training.
Membership And Upgrades
- Sign in with the $1 trial period of one month for the $1.
- At one month or before you can become a basic member for $47 a month
- You can upgrade to a pro account for $97 a month or a one time fee of $297.
- First upsells$2497 (one time fee) which gives you access to several products listed below this.
- Final upsell $12,497 (one time fee) which includes your four day trip to Maui to receive intensive coaching from the super affiliate network team.
Here is an explanation of #4 which is the first upsell for $2497
- systematic profits-Misha’s shares secrets on how to follow up with leads to create more sales, repeat sales, and then ascending sales of higher value
- magnetic selling machine; creating a funnel which brings in leads.
- Monthly coaching
This list is not an all-inclusive, but it is designed to give you an idea of what this Super Affiliate Network upgrade offers.
- $1 30 day trial.
- Misha is very knowledgeable on affiliate marketing.
- he offers instructions and teaching that are legit
- Kisha at the beginning of the first video makes it clear that this is not a get-rich-quick operation.
- Misha has SAN set up as an MLM pyramid company. In my opinion, it makes money for a few and causes a loss for many.
- The upsells are horrendous. It is bordering on downright ridiculous to make someone else rich.
- SAN is another funnel system focused on growing a business without a website.
- The system is designed to make Misha rich.
My Recommendation Regarding Super Affiliate Network
I gave SAN a thumbs down because of the MLM component and the ridiculously high upsells. I do not believe this is a scam because Misha offers some valuable information that is well thought out and beautifully delivered. What Misha offers does disqualify this system as a scam. But, in this review, I find that Misha has set his business to make money for himself and not as a benefit to those who join this pyramid company.
I believe Misha has so much to offer the world of Affiliate Marketing that his company saddens me. I don’t like to see a person with high work ethics and integrity stoop to the level of an MLM company. I have offered my opinion and based it on my research. I do not know Misha personally.
If you have questions I am here to help. Please leave them in the comment section below. Thank you for your time. I do appreciate you.