As an affiliate marketer, how many “shiny object” programs have you bought? Maybe you did it to promote the program, or maybe you bought it to make money fast. Snappy is a new software produced by Venkata Ramana and launched on WarriorPlus. Matt states that Snappy can make you $10 over and over for only 30 seconds of work.
Can you make $10 for every photo you colorize? Is this for real, and does this app work?
Or is Snappy a scam, and once again, you will lose your money to another dust-gathering product?
Let’s take a closer look at Snappy. We will cover:
- Who is Venkata Ramana?
- What is Snappy?
- Snappy Review
- Is Snappy A Scam?
- My recommendations regarding Snappy
- My 4-Step Blueprint
Program Name: Snappy
Founder: Venkata Ramana
Who Is Venkata Ramana?
Venkata Ramana has launched numerous programs on WarriorPlus. The only real thing I could find out about him was this statement on the internet, written by himself:
“Venkata is obsessed with providing high-quality technical services at the best possible price for Internet-based businesses.”
I find it rather concerning that he states he releases high-quality services. When you finish this review, you will understand why I am concerned about this.
What Is Snappy?
Snappy is an app that allows you to colorize black and white photos. You can also turn faces on a photo into cartoon characters. This app also has a component to edit videos and get free traffic if you upgrade.
Snappy promotes Fiverr to sell your colorized photos and says you can make $10 from each photo you colorize for your clients.
The snappy sales page is a bit sketchy on what you need to do to make money. From what I have put together, they are promoting for you to sell colorized photos on Fiverr.
You can take a black and white photo, provided you have the photo, because you can’t download a link and turn it into a color photo. Then you can sell this service on Fiverr to make $10 per gig.
You can upgrade to get more features with the app. Such as:
- Icon generator
- Photo to cartoon
- Background removal
- Image editor
- Screen recording
- Page builder
The sales page doesn’t really tell us much. It does go over and over about easy money, what you don’t need and how it won’t cost you a thing. But very little about what you will need to do to make money. But it does say it will only take you 30 seconds.
See the Red Flags I listed. Red Flags are a big concern.
- Promise to make money with only 30 seconds of work
- Do not offer a clear picture of what Free Traffic means
- Offer of a completely DFY system but the upgrade is expensive
- See results with no investment yet the price is as high as $844
- Others are making as much as $10K a month
- Statement that you only have to work 30 seconds is misleading
- Get paid $100 for 5 min of work
- pictures of income without proof
- 3 simple steps copy, paste, make money
- Snappy is a hidden income hack
- Misleading statement that the owners of Snappy make $10K only working 10 minutes
- Creator sob story, he was broke, fired from his job and this app made him all the money he needed. Play on your emotions!
- Inconsistant income statements, $321/day or $1000 day or $10K for 10 min of work
Here is a rundown of what each upsell will offer you.
$17 Basic Program- In my assessment, it appears you get the basic plan to colorize photos with a limit unless you upgrade.
OTO #1-Snappy Unlimited $39- Unlock all the features within the app dashboard, such as video editing, change photos to cartoon
OTO #2-Done For You $197- A completely DFY system. They will set your Snappy account up, so you get all free traffic.
OTO #3-1K Paydays $197- this is a monetization upgrade. You can turn your free traffic into money.
OTO #4- Snappy Automation $39– Automate Snappy, so you make money while you sleep.
OTO #5- Snappy Limitless Traffic $197– Completely Done For You Traffic
OTO #6- Snappy Reseller $197– The rights to sell Snappy as your own.
To get the complete program, your cost is $844.
- Introductory price is only $17 with the promotion
- Snappy is a great idea but there are free programs to do the same
- It does offer support and tutorials but do you have to upgrade to access these?
- The colorizor does not work all the time
- You can not upload a photo with a link
- It never says where the free traffic is coming from
- The upgrades become very pricy
- Inconsistant money claims
- See the list of RED FLAGS above
Is Snappy A Scam?
No, I do not believe Snappy is a scam. A scam is a fraudulent offer. It appears to me that you will get a program that works some of the time. You can colorize photos, and the cartoon face appears to work.
My Recommendations Regarding Snappy?
I DO NOT recommend Snappy to anyone. There are free apps and programs to do what Snappy does. To join Fiverr to sell your gig will take time to brand yourself and get clients. Here is a list of the free apps and programs I am aware of that can take the place of Snappy with the upgrades.
- Colourise– colorize
- Lunapic– colorize
- removebg– remove background
- Cartoon Sketch– on playsource
- Cartoon Face– iTunes
- IObit iFun– screen recorder
- BrandCrowd– logo maker
- WordPress block editor- page builder
- GenerateBlocks– page builder-free and pro
These are just a handful of free programs to do what Snappy will charge you tons of money for.
Paid programs that will also do the job with more options and high ratings are:
As for the free traffic, free traffic is never a good thing. And how is it free when you end up paying $844 to upgrade?
If you want to start a business on Fiverr, it is free, and you can use free apps until you make a profit to purchase different ones.
Be safe from all scams and shiny object programs. Stay informed with other reviews of programs I do not recommend.
Over 75 other reviews on programs I do not recommend, scams, and many that I do recommend.
My 4-Step Blueprint
If you are checking out Snappy, then you may want to make some extra money. Maybe you want to start an online business. You can have a business that you do from home in any niche you like. You just need the 4-step Blueprint.
To learn more about my offer and 4-step blueprint, scroll to the bottom or the top of this review and click on the green tab. It will direct you to a page that will explain everything about my 4-Step Blueprint and how you, too, can make money online.