- 1 Secret Affiliate Machine-Click Funnels-Could It Be True?
- 2 Click Funnels By Russell Brunson
- 3 What The Videos Say To Me-Video #1
- 4 True Statements
- 5 False Statements
- 6 Video #2 Once I Signed Up
- 7 What Click Funnels Has To Offer-Video #3
- 8 Video #4
- 9 My summary of The Secret Affiliate Machine-Click funnels.
- 10 Is The Secret Affiliate Machine-Click Funnels-a scam?
- 11 The Real Deal Affiliate Marketing
- 12 FREE
Secret Affiliate Machine-Click Funnels-Could It Be True?
I have come across a new development regarding Click Funnels. I reviewed a company named Cash Money Sites. In late 2018 a man named Jay Gold introduced it to the market. At that time, there were many reviews. Most of the reviews were not good. I will leave the link to my review of Cash Money Sites so you can read the development for your self.
The secret affiliate machine may or may not be a scam. Let’s take a closer look to see what we find.
Russell Brunson appears to be an intelligent man with a lot of information to offer. He starts with some interesting information that sounds like it will work well in the world of affiliate marketing.
Russell tells us about a product he developed. The system he put together is similar to an affiliate marketing online business. But is it legit? I intend to answer this question before we have completed this review.
In this post, I want to talk about Russell Brunson and what he has to offer with the secret affiliate machine and click funnels. I will be covering;
What the videos say to me.
What click funnels has to offer.
My summary of the Secret Affiliate Machine-Click funnels.
Is the Secret Affiliate Machine-Click Funnels a scam.
The real deal affiliate marketing.
I would like to inform you that I may make a commission when you click my links and make purchases. I am an affiliate of Wealthy Affiliate; however, this does not change my reviews and comparisons. I work very hard to keep things fair and balanced based on my opinion so that you can make an informed decision.
Secret Affiliate Machine
Program name: The Secret Affiliate Machine-Click Funnels
Founder: Russell Brunson
Price: around $297 a month with upsells
Recommended: I recommend and do not recommend this company. Please see the full review for an explanation of this comment.
Click Funnels By Russell Brunson
Russell Brunson talks about the secret affiliate machine in the first video and about his system and how it will work.
Photo of Russell Brunson.
What The Videos Say To Me-Video #1
Parts of what Russell says is genuine, and then some of the other parts are hyped up to make a sell of his product.
He does a great job explaining the concept of affiliate marketing but is way off base when he starts talking about affiliate marketers websites.
Let’s go over parts of his statements;
- You can set up his click funnels in the next hour
- Super affiliates make a small amount of money with a website
- Affiliate marketing is not working for measly pennies
- Affiliate marketers promote products
- You want to have returning customers
- It doesn’t require any paid advertising
- click funnels have high conversion rates
- Super affiliates get paid more. (a super affiliate is one who has an authority site, not just a click funnel)
- A platform converts people into paying customers. (no trust converts people)
- People don’t question they just purchase. (consumers today are smart. They don’t buy without research and trust.)
- Affiliate marketers with websites do not have recurring commissions. (most affiliates provide long-standing cookies for recurring customer commissions.)
- Click funnels system is the only way to track and do testing to determine the highest conversion rate. (testing for highest conversion rate are a part of Google analytics, autoresponders, and many other platforms.
Toward the end of the first video, Russell goes onto give us an excellent example of affiliate marketing. He is a great teacher and understands what the true meaning of affiliate marketing is.
But at the end of the second video, we find out we can get a free 14 day trial of the system to try it out.
Then Russell spoils it all by requiring credit card information before you can proceed. He also immediately offers an upsell of $47.
Video #2 Once I Signed Up
Immediately into the second video, we find out the free trial will cost us $97 up to $297 a month if we want to continue.
The second video is where Russell helped me form part of my opinion about secret affiliate machine. He spends a lot of time making false comments about affiliate marketing and what one with a website does. Websites all look the same. (NOT true! Because every site has a different design.)
- To own a website you have to hire a designer and pay lots of money to build it. (I made my website with extensive training, and it didn’t cost me a penny.)
- Again you have to pay a designer a lot of money to set up a lead generating page. (again, I set up my lead generating page myself.)
- On a website, you can’t get to what you need because everything is in the way. (my website is immaculate and easy to navigate thanks to the extensive training I have had.)
- A website has an e-commerce store with every product spewed out, and no one can find what they want. (again not a true statement because with assistance and guidance the e-commerce store can be very organized with easy navigation. Consumers leave websites with confusion because they can’t find what they need. He continues with the statement that a person will spend a ton of money and have nothing. (I didn’t spend any money to set up my website.)
Russell is right when he states that funnels are the future. But he is wrong in his comment that only click funnel pages are clean and easy to navigate.
Funnels are not only the future they are in full effect today on most successful websites.
There are thousands of very successful website owned by affiliate marketers who have very clean easy to navigate sites which bring in a 6 figure income per year.
What Click Funnels Has To Offer-Video #3
Video #3 explains the different types of funnels. Again Russell puts forth some great information on click funnels.
Types of funnels;
- To generate leads there two types of funnels.
- Squeeze funnel- application funnel
- For selling product, there are—tripwire funnel, vsl funnels, plf funnel (product launch funnel), and webinar funnel
He goes onto say his designers developed the best funnels ever that you plug into your page and drag and drop what you want into them. A bit complicated for newbies. But it is suitable for experienced affiliate marketers.
In the fourth video, Russell talks about over 100 templates he has set up for you to create a landing page and a funnel.
He says many times how easy it is to set it all up. I am an affiliate marketer with a website, and I can’t figure it all out. It is not easy, and it is not an exclusive way to do affiliate marketing.
With the information, I saw on the videos, and what he taught it was my understanding that if you want to use one of his click funnels on your website, you will have a limited ability to change any of it after it is a placed on a page on your site.
He also says you get the power to edit your funnels. Well, that is not a plus in my opinion unless I have full step-by-step training to do so.
Russell does give a tutorial on how to edit each template with the drag and drop system. He moves so quickly that again I can’t keep up — not a good move for newbies.
Russell speaks of backpacking, but he never did explain how this works. He did talk about a payment system that closely relates to a multi-level- marketing scheme.
I never did find out how he gets affiliate companies to partner with him.
My summary of The Secret Affiliate Machine-Click funnels.
The truth that Russell speaks is yes click funnels are the future of affiliate marketing. But they are essential now also.
Affiliate marketing is you partnering with a company who pays you a commission when one of their products sells. Affiliate companies do not accept just anyone as a partner. They like to see a well established website with strong content.
I don’t see how a funnel is strong content. Funnels should be a part of every website. You can make money as an affiliate without a website, but this program has no way to get ranking on Google. Without ranking, no one will see what you are promoting.
I believe he relies heavily on email capture to send the information to consumers.
Google ranks a site with keyword rich content and Click funnels does not mention this anywhere.
Successful affiliate marketers set up their websites clean, precise and easy to navigate. A website can continue to generate revenue for years, but I am not sure how click funnels will continue to do so without Google behind them.
Is The Secret Affiliate Machine-Click Funnels-a scam?
I did see a few red flags but not as many as I have seen with some other reviews I have completed.
- The information that Russell provides is unclear and confusing to follow.
- Frequently tells us how easy this is when I know it is doable with only the proper training.
- The cost of the program is outrageous at $297 A MONTH
- Misinformation regarding affiliate marketing websites although Russell is knowledgeable in affiliate marketing.
I would not say that The Secret Machine-click funnels are a scam. I would, however, say that there is a better way for an inexperienced person to create an online business that is beneficial to the consumer.
If the price were not so high I believe this company has a lot to offer to a well-established website affiliate marketing business.
The choice is ultimately yours, but I have given you my recommendations.
The Real Deal Affiliate Marketing
If you are interested in affiliate marketing, I recommend a website that belongs to you and that you own. When you have an established busienss you may choose to use click funnels.
Wealthy Affiliate is a platform for creating a website. The difference between Click funnels and Wealthy Affiliate is the honesty and integrity of how the system is set up
You can create a business that you own. You can learn how affiliate with and implement affiliate partners who will pay you a commission. The company I am talking about grows as you put time into it. You may also like to read;
At Wealthy Affiliate, you have complete step-by-step training in the form of videos and written instructions. You have the full support of a community of people who are doing what you do so they have the knowledge to assist you. You have access to help 24/7/36.
For more information you may like to look at:
At Wealthy Affiliate when I say it is FREE, it is. You can upgrade to premium for $47 a month, not the high price charged by click funnels.
You do not have to put in a credit card number. You can sign in, set up a website, check it out and take the first 10 lessons free. And if you want to stay free, you have 6 months to make a decision — not 14 days.
You will have me as a personal coach to help you grow and succeed — a real person to assist and help you learn.
I believe The Secret Affiliate Machine may come in handy in the future but now is the time to create a website. Step on over to the Wealthy Affiliate platform where you can check it out FREE.
Get training and support to build a business that will stand the test of time.
Find out more information about my free guide on how I make money online.
No Risk-No Obligation-No Credit Card Required
If you have questions or thoughts on affiliate marketing and how you can create your own business, please take some time to leave a comment below in the comments section. I would love to hear from you and provide the answers to your questions.