Profit Genesis Reloaded is a program that states you can make 5000 dollars a week.
The person talking on the video also says that you will start making money today when you sign up.
These are red flag statements. But let’s take a closer look to see if Profit Genesis Reloaded is a scam or not.
I will be covering;
- What I Found In The videos
- What Profit Genesis Reloaded Has To Offer
- Fake Testimonies
- My Recommendations
- Red Flags
- Are You Tired Of Scams?
Program name: Profit Genesis Reloaded
Founder: David Miller
Price: as high as $9 with $341 in upsells
Recommended: NO Scam no but sketchy.
What I Found In The Videos
There are red flags scattered throughout the promotional videos.
I will tell you what I found in the videos, and you can tell me what you think.
David Miller begins the video by saying you can make 5000 dollars a week for only minutes of work. He also tells you that you will start making money today if you join his program.
But later he says you will start making money after you have the system set up. So which is it? Will you make money now or later?
Then some testimonies boast claims of making over $14,000 a week and $85,000 in 6 days while on vacation. And one girl who states this program saved her family with just minutes of work.
He states he is going to change your life with his secret system.
David tells us he makes $36,000 the first week and $254,000 the second week and $254,000 a month for three months in a row.
In 12 months he made 2 million dollars on the internet.
And then he says, I don’t want this information to get to the wrong people. He chose you for this opportunity; keep it quiet. Zero experience is required to make this type of income.
We are at least halfway through the video, and we still don’t know what we will do to make this horrendous income.
Profit Genesis Reloaded is three easy steps:
- Watch video
- Follow simple instructions
- Start making money
All in only 10 minutes.
David finishes out his promotional video with statements like:
- I was frustrated at not making money, but now you don’t have to be.
- Sell 1000 of products, and you don’t need to know anything.
- And he says you spend just a couple of minutes a day, fast cash now and the easiest way to generate profits online.
Again at the end, we never did hear what you will do or how much it will cost. I didn’t know the cost was $9 until I put in my email address and David redirected me to the payment page.
What Profit Genesis Reloaded Has To Offer
Once I made my purchase, I went through the whole gambit of upsells.
After I refused all of the upsells and got access to the platform, this is what I found. I use to be surprised by these findings but not anymore.
Once you get to the platform, David suggests you spend 30 days going through the video courses. But at the beginning, he told us we could start making money today
Inside the platform of Profit Genesis Reloaded, I found nine videos and the suggestion that you spend a month going over these. Now David told us it was minutes, not a month.
- Overview and mindset-David talks about how success is a mindset
- Niche selection 1=choose a topic for your store with products you want to sell
- Niche selection 2=guidelines for success-he teaches you how to have a successful dropshipping Shopify store.
- Niche selection 3=research tools=affiliate programs-and overview of affiliate programs to find the products you want to sell in your store.
- Shopify 1=getting started with Shopify
- Shopify 2=choose and pay for a Shopify plan
- Shopify 3=setting up shipping in Shopify
- Shopify 4=setting up store look
- Shopify 5=how to publish your store with your purchased domain.
The first photo here to the upper left is Alvin Phillips. He is one of the people giving testimony to Profit Genesis Reloaded.
As you can see, he is also Alex Gould, Daniel Castro, and Forian.
I found this photo 163 times on the internet as a paid actor.
I didn’t find a need to check the other testimonies after this finding.
There are numerous red flags. I will list them here below for you to see.
- What he tells you in the promotional video is not what you find as the truth inside the platform
- Inconsistency about how long you will have to work and how much money you will make.
- Here is David’s sob story that we will so often see with a scam or sketchy program. I was a plumber with a 5-year-old daughter. I didn’t make much money and tried to make money on the internet. I bought programs and was scammed many times. One day my ex-wife Linda came over to take care of my daughter because I didn’ have the money to take care of her. My daughter was crying, “I don’t want to live with mommy.” I was so upset. I messed up so bad I had to give up my daughter. I prayed that someone would listen to me. I promised God that if he helped me succeed, I would help others. God answered my prayers. I met a Google employee while in a bar. I was skeptical, and my mind was limiting me, but I took a chance on a secret insider loophole. He goes on to say he made lots of money and kept his promise to God. So he named the program Genesis.
- A play on your emotion: He uses God to leverage your trust in him.
- He has chosen you to get this special offer just for you.
- There is no information about how you will make this much money
- Numerous claims to earn a high dollar income
- The instructions after the $9 purchase do not match the profit income or only minutes a day work schedule.
If you want to learn how to set up a Shopify store, then Profit Genesis Reloaded offers good instructions. David is not honest with you, and he is inconsistent. He leads you to believe you will make $5000 a week once you start and you will only spend minutes on setting the program up.
He promotes a get-rich-quick program (which does not exist) but gives you a month-long training in 9 sessions.
Are You Tired Of Scams?
I can tell you that I am tired of scams. Scams have taken me before I became an affiliate marketer. It got old fast.
Today I can tell you about an honest platform that will teach you how to set up a website and become a successful affiliate marketer.
This platform is Wealthy Affiliate where you will learn step-by-step how to create an online business. You can have a beautiful profit ready website in under 3 minutes.
But it does take time to cultivate your online business. So if you were hoping for fast money, then I don’t want to disappoint you.
But on the other hand, there is no such thing as fast large sums of money. It just doesn’t work that way.
So if you want to create a business that will stand the test of time and generate a passive income, Wealthy Affiliate is the perfect platform for you.
The best way to find out is to step inside and take the first 10 lessons where you create a website.
You don’t have to put credit card information in or give any money. You check it out first, and if you like it, then we talk about the $49 a month to become premium. It’s not a pressure sale just an information message.
At Wealthy Affiliate, you have the full support of a community of people who are doing what you do, so they know how to assist you. You have access to this help 24/7/365.
You will find more information in this post I wrote.
No Risk-No Obligation-No Credit Card Required
I want to commend your wisdom in checking out Profit Genesis Reloaded before you spent your hard-earned money. If you are reading this after making the mistake of joining this program, please do not kick yourself. We all make mistakes like this one.
I am sure you have many questions now. I know I did at this point. I would love to hear from you and provide the answers to your questions.