Many people have worked diligently to arrive at the gate of success only to find out they have to go back to the beginning to retrieve the key.
I know that to have success, you need to work hard and endure setbacks. Anyone who has ever started a business will tell you that it takes focus, patience, persistence, and determination.
For you, I have compiled a few quotes to help motivate you and give you strength. With each quote, I will talk about the success and failures of business so you too can move forward.
For Newbies To Set Up A Niche Website
Learn More about The Laura Method Here!
Put in your email address to access all the
information you need to begin your online business.
1. “Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.” Theodore Isaac Rubin
Have you completed a project then you look over it and say to yourself, “well done”? It doesn’t always produce happiness. Sometimes it just gives you a quiet peace within that no one can take away.
When you feel that peace, sit back, take a look, and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Then get up and do it again. You have found the key to success.
2. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Colin Powell
In our world, today everyone is looking for fast starts and quick money. There is no such thing. Everything you do requires work, learning, preparation, and yes failure. Failure is what will give you the strength to move on when you face it, evaluate it, and keep going.
3. “It doesn’t matter whether you are pursuing success in business, sports, the arts, or life in general: The bridge between wishing and accomplishing is discipline.” Harvey Mackay
Wishing and dreaming alone will not produce success. Dreams are the beginning. Work is the force that creates success. And you will always build a new bridge with new knowledge. So focus and drive yourself to success with discipline.
4. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” Socrates
Oh, so true. To look back is to stumble but to look forward is to take a steady step in the right direction. Everyone wants new inventive ideas, not old worn out thoughts.
5. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas Edison
I always say that to quit is not an option. In the times when starting a business as an entrepreneur that I wanted to run the other way, I always remind myself that I will never give up.Not giving up is the core of why I do what I do. Hang onto the strongest why and remind yourself often. Stand by it and move on.
6. “Life is a circle of dreams. Don’t chase your dream around the circle. Reach in, grab it and make it happen.” Laura Fuller
We all have dreams of what we will become or what we want to do with our lives. But those dreams will not happen if we do not reach deep inside of yourself, pull it out and make it happen.
You can make any dream happen with hard work, perseverance, and dedication.
7. “If you don’t find a way to make money in your sleep, you’ll work until you die.” Warren Buffet
We can all make money at a day to day job. But that money stops when we clock out and go home. It is vital to create a business that will continue to make a passive income when you sit down to relax and go to bed at night.
Real success is a passive income that continues to generate a way of life for you and your family.
8. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney
Dreams are the beginning of a successful business. To push these dreams into reality, you have to work hard, discipline yourself, focus, and grow in the face of adversity.
9. “Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work.” Albert Einstein
We often look back in history at the great ones like Albert Einstein and think it came easy for him to who developed the theory of relativity. He was a genius! With his dedication and hard work changed our world today. He helped pave the way for nuclear energy.
So you think he had it easy or that you can’t do what he did. Every tiny step you take to help the world see things in a different light will pave the way for future enlightenment. You too are a genius that will put 99% hard work into your business.
10. “If you fall, get back up, if you fall get back up. One day your legs will be strong enough to catch you before you fail. This is success.” Laura Fuller
Failure is a part of success. The more you fall and get back up, the stronger you will become. Then one day after patience and your persistence, you will have your dream. Don’t ever give up.
11. “You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” Steve Jobs
Passion is a driving force that sets your dream on fire. Let that fire burn deep inside of you. Don’t let anyone douse your flame.
12. “Marketing takes a day to learn and a lifetime to master.” Phil Kolte
The internet is changing with every passing minute of each day. We will never know all there is to know. Always keep your mind open to learning and seek out knowledge.
13. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” Tim Ferriss
Many naysayers in this world will take it upon themselves to tell you to give up. Don’t listen! Hang onto your dream and work hard to change the world.
14. “Go after what you want. Solve the problem. Never let anything stop you.” Laura Fuller
In the beginning, when you start your business, there will be many distractions. As you grow, you will learn to overcome these obstacles.
Always find a way to solve a problem for the world and never let anyone or anything change that.
15. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” Ray Goforth
Others will look upon your work with jealousy and disdain. If you listen to them, you will quit. It is your business, and you created it for you.
Do NOT allow someone else to take control of your mind. Do NOT allow another to destroy what you have built.
16. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” Tony Hsieh
If money is the reason you started a business, you will end up walking away when it doesn’t come fast enough if the passion for helping others and bringing what you have to the world is your way then you will succeed.
17. “There’s no luck in business. There’s only drive, determination, and more drive.” Sophie Kinsella
Oh, how right this quote is. When you look at someone like Jeff Bezos, you might think he was lucky to be in the right place at the right time. No, he had a dream and a passion. He took those two and pushed onward until he made an empire.
You too can do what Jeff did if you let your passion drive you to the next step and keep moving on. Don’t let anything stop you from achieving your goal.
18. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” Colin R. Davis
Both success and failure can carry a fear that will stop you if you succumb to it. Each one will catapult you into a new dimension of your mind when you embrace the fear of success and failure and continue in your endeavor.
19.”All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” Michael John Bobak
When you step outside of where you are comfortable, it produces fear of failure or fear of success. To have a successful business, you have to face this fear and work within the realm of discomfort. Only then will you learn and progress.
20. “With my face to the sun, My mind to the grind, I will walk, I will run, I will soar.” Laura Fuller
When you begin your business, whether it is online marketing or a brick and mortar, you have to face all obstacles with your face to the sun.
Be positive and know that you will succeed. With persistence, perseverance, and patience, you will be successful. It does take hard work and time to create a legacy, but you have what it takes.
I am an Affiliate Marketer, and I have created an online business. So, I know what you are going through. It is imperative to have the right platform and incredible training and support. You can do it. I know you can because I did.
My #1 Recommendation For Building An Online Business
At the top of this article, you see a box with an eBook. Suppose you want to learn more about setting up a business online; just put in your email address and download my book. I talk all about affiliate marketing. Once you finish that, I will break it all down for you and send you weekly emails with information on how to get started. You can earn a passive income online from home.
I also offer an alternative way to learn. I learned all I know from the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. You can sign in and set up an account with WA. I will be your personal mentor, as well as the full support of a like-minded community.
When you sign into Wealthy Affiliate Platform, I will receive a notification and send you an email. You can reach me by responding to that email. On the inside, I am your personal mentor and here to help you succeed whenever you need me.
For Newbies To Set Up A Niche Website
Learn More about The Laura Method Here!