What is this company, Money Looper? Mike says he has a secret 3 step trick but is it any different than any other money-making scheme? Then again, everyone in the business market has a secret to share with you.
Let’s take a look inside in the event that this program is a legit secret loophole.
So without further day, let’s get rolling and cover:
- What I found in the video.
- What Money Looper has to offer you.
- My Recommendations.
- Red Flags.
- A better way.
Money Looper-Secret 3 Step Trick, Scam Or Not?
Founder: Mike Dee
Price: $37 with upsell of $197
Recommended: NO Scam: YES
What I Found In The Video
Mike Dee, the narrator of the video, attempts to build your trust in the hope that you will purchase his product. With this in mind, the next thing Mike does is try to build a relationship with you, saying he wants to become your partner.
It’s important to realize that he is trying to get you to identify with I’m when he says he has also “been hurt.”
Then Mike goes on to point out that he will reveal to you how he made a “huge income,” and you can too, not to mention that it is a way to make big money effortlessly. And in reality, all you need is a computer and a mobile phone.
Now, if that isn’t enough, he states that anyone who has 5 minutes to spare can do his program.
Mike wants you to pay close attention because he needs your genuine partnership and then again states that a real partnership is not a pyramid scheme then goes on to point out that you will not become rich overnight.
As a result of this partnership, the program is a simple and ingenious method.
Mike goes so far as to say, generally speaking, at least 99.5% of the people who claim you can make money online are lying selfish gurus. And in the long run, these gurus are just looking to destroy legit companies like Money Looper. Oh, and not the mention, he says gurus are great at hype like a sleazy car salesman.
What Money Looper Has To Offer You.
First thing to remember is when I listened to each video; I did not get a complete set of instructions on what is needed to earn $1000 a day.
Secret 3 Step Trick
Money loophole #1
1. The first video instructs you to take advantage of the money loophole #1.
First, I believe you pick a domain and place it on a page, but to put it another way, he said to put it on a page, but I’m not sure what that page is. It looked like a website of some sort.
In effect, he eluded that if someone likes the page, they will click on it and, you will make 25 cents. Yes, you heard right, 25 cents, but all in all, I don’t think this 25 cents is going to add up to $1000 a day that he guaranteed you.
He said to combine umbrella names and put them at the top of your website using a free slogan maker; with this statement in mind, please remember that this program is probably for beginners and more than likely doesn’t require any experience.
Yet you are expected to know how to use a website. And again, Money Looper will own that website.
Money loophole #2
You take a survey, get a gift card, then turn around and sell it. And in a word, that’s it! That’s all of the information you received. But wait, it says you can make money by selling your free gift card.
With all of this in mind, how are you supposed to earn $1000 a day taking surveys and selling free gift cards?
Money loophole #3
Download Neilsen app and make $50 per year. The description in the Neilsen app says you can earn rewards if you download it.
According to Google Play, the Nielsen app is:
“A Mobile Panel with the opportunity for you to be a part of the research we do here at Nielsen. This panel helps us understand how consumers use the Internet and mobile devices by studying the websites and apps people as you visit. By installing our app either on your smartphone or tab to earn rewards.”
Mike says if you download the app Money Looper will give you stories to share on Facebook.
I am not sure that the Nielsen app’s description coupled with the claims will make you money.
Mike says when you make $100, you will get a $70 commission. But I wonder if anyone ever makes $100, or is this a way for Money Looper to get more exposure by using you as a free Facebook advertisement?
Take a look at these photos below. This Guy in the picture gave testimony on the Money Looper site, saying how much money he has made. I did a google image face recognition on him. He has a different name with the link to LinkedIn that has another person on the profile.
Look at photo number three. It links to a girl with the same alias name he has used for his profile.
Fake testimonies send the red flag chills up my back.
- Mike reveals to you a program that does not come close to the promises he gives in his promotional video.
- He guaranteed to you and made a promise to you that you will make $1000 a day.
- I also see signs that this Program released in late 2018 has had a face-lift. The training I saw once I joined is not the same as the ones I see in other posts from late 2018.
- What Mike is doing is changing things up a bit so he can reach more people.
- Thumbs down all the way. There is NO value in what he teaches. It appears he has made a video the quickest way he can to get your attention and your money.
- There are numerous red flags. These red flags tell me it would be in your best interests to stay far away from Mike Dee’s Money Looper.
It is important to watch out for red flags. They are a great guide to smoke out a scam.
- He offers no value in his content
- A promise and a guarantee when he is promoting the upsell for you to make $1000 a day.
- His video to the secret 3 step trick is bogus. What he gives you will not make $1000 a day.
- Watch close because this video will be taken down.
- Inconsistent information. Mike states that he won’t say you will get rich quick but then promises with a verbal guarantee that you will make $1000 a day with the upsell.
- Mike says you can make money for very little work.
- He offers no value in his content
In light of my review, I do not recommend Money Looper for anyone; in addition to that, I will call it a scam. As a matter of fact you may lose any money you invested into this program. I’m not sure but it is a concern. So, please be safe and stay clear of Money Looper.