Has the James Wendell My Traffic Business scammed you? This My Traffic Business Review will reveal the TRUTH behind the James Wendell My Traffic Business and how you should avoid it at all costs.
Disclosure: This is a non-biased review of the James Wendell My Traffic Business, nor do I represent the company in any way. IF you seek a refund or have any questions about the program, you must contact James Wendell himself. You are welcome to leave a comment, but please remember that I cannot get you a refund as I am not a part of “My Traffic Business.” I am a concerned citizen trying to warn others against this scam.
James states in his advertising that with My Traffic Business, “you’re getting a turn-key money-making system, where all you need to do to start generating commissions is follow the 4 simple steps laid out in the training.”
- “Full Marketing And follow up system included”
- “Copy & Paste simple video training”
- “Point and click Automated Marketing”
- “We send you 100 FREE visitors to your site when you finish setting it up!”
Today we will talk about:
- What James says in the video
- What My Traffic Business has to offer you
- My recommendations regarding James Wendell My Traffic Business
- Red flags
- My #1 recommendation to start an online business
I Too Was Scammed
You are probably here because you searched for something close to James Wendell My Traffic Business. To begin with, good job, and congratulations on your efforts to stay safe.
I have been in your shoes; for this reason, you are probably here because you have already given money to this scam. I have lost money to scams and people like James; consequently, what you and I have been through can break our belief in honesty and integrity. But don’t let James break you because there is a better way.
James Wendell My Traffic Business
- Program name: My Traffic Business
- Founder: James Wendell
- Price: starts at $47 but James is not clear how many more thousands of dollars it will cost.
- Recommended: NO and not only NO but ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!
What James Wendell My Traffic Businesss Says In The Video
James talks about how you will make vast sums of money; not to mention, he tells you that you will live the lifestyle of your dreams. Then James goes on to talk about his sob story and how he found My Traffic Business.
In view of these statements, what do you think? In other words, would you believe them?
- His business has made over 25 million dollars
- He has made 2.5 million dollars in 2 years
- He guarantees you will make $10,000 in as little as 30 days.
- It could make you $500 every single day.
- Anybody can do this
I didn’t find anything telling us what you will do to make this kind of money; on the contrary, I found tons of upsells once I signed up.
James Wendell My Traffic Business Sob Story
James claims he was fired with a post-it note and didn’t have any money, as a result, he was 10,000 dollars in debt. You know the rest of the story. He found My Traffic Business and is now a millionaire, consequently, now he wants to help you.
James claims he was fired with a post-it note and didn’t have any money, all in all, he was 10,000 dollars in debt. You know the rest of the story. He found My Traffic Business and is now a millionaire, and now he wants to help you.
From my personal assessment, it appears James has spent a lot of money on paid actors to give testimonies yet, why does he need to pay someone if he guarantees you will make an income?
Given these points, the real question would be, who received all of the money James has guaranteed you will get.
What James Wendell My Traffic Business Has To Offer You
Do you see the lies he is telling? For the most part, he makes promises and guarantees no one can keep. To point out, I took some quotes from the statements he makes in his video. None of these are possible.
- “And it’s so much easier than anything you’ve ever tried before.” (Right because you don’t know what you will do.)
- “You won’t find anything else like this anywhere else online.” (of course, you will, scams like this are all over the internet)
- “This works for anybody, and you don’t need any special experience or skills to get started.” (that is to say, only if you purchase every upsell and spend thousands of dollars.)
- “Once you’re set up it only takes about 30 minutes per day to manage.”
- “All you do is point people to something they already desperately need.” (what does this mean??)
- “And why I guarantee you will bank up to at least $10,000 in as little as 30 days from right now.” (For one thing, No One can guarantee you will make this much money in 30 days,)
- “They will practically do the work for you.” (his team)
My Recommendations For James Wendell My Traffic Business
So, in light of my research, Yes James Wendell My Traffic Business is a SCAM.
His offer is chock-full of red flags, for this reason, I would stay away from James Wendell’s My Traffic Business. What do you think?
- Pressure sales: He is only offering this scam to 100 people.
- A play on your emotion: James has a sob story like all the other scams out there. He lost his job, was so sad, devastated, broke, and then introduced to a way to make millions. He posts pictures of dream vacations.
- Everything he says is “RIGHT NOW!” He doesn’t want you to wait and think about it. Just act NOW!
- There is very little information about how you will make this much money
- Numerous claims to earn a high dollar income.
- Guarantees a high dollar income working only 30 min a day.
- States the product is worth $1000 but he will pay the $953, and you only have to pay $47.
- He never revealed how much you would have to pay if you join.
- James claims he is doing all of this to help you because he is such a gracious and giving person.
I do believe James is setting you up for a scam. His system will take your money and deliver nothing in return. I urge you to stay away from My Traffic Business.
There is no such thing as a get-rich-quick plan. If someone offers you a program like My Traffic Business, it always sends up red flags.