- 1 What is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or what?
- 2 Who Am I?
- 3 What does Wealthy Affiliate offer?
- 4 FREE Starter member
- 5 Premium membership
- 6 Premium membership
- 7 Video-Kyle walkthrough of Wealthy Affiliate
- 8 PROS(what I like)
- 9 CONS(what I don't like)
- 11 Who is Wealthy Affiliate for?
- 12 Who is it a good fit for?
- 13 Who needs to walk away?
- 14 Alternatives
- 15 Before you click this link
- 16 Summary
OK, that’s it! I have to tell you that I love Wealthy Affiliate but not everyone is like me, and not everyone wants the same things as I do. We need to find out is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or what? In this article, I am going to give you the best and most honest review so you can make an informed decision.
So, with that said I plan to write a sincere review for you about Wealthy Affiliate. I am a Wealthy Affiliate premium member of and have been here long enough to tell you what I like about WA and what don’t like about WA.
First, let’s talk about what Wealthy Affiliate is and then I will tell you how I came to be here.
Let’s dive in.
I would like to inform you that I may make a commission when you click my links and make purchases. I am an affiliate of Wealthy Affiliate; however, this does not change my reviews and comparisons. I work very hard to keep things fair and balanced based on my opinion so that you can make an informed decision.
What is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or what?
Wealthy Affiliate is a web hosting affiliate marketing platform that has everything you need in one place. It is geared to help the newbie who wants to learn affiliate marketing and set up an online business that will generate revenue.
Carson Lim and Kyle Loudoun founded Wealthy Affiliate 13 years ago on a pay-it-forward basis. They wanted to help people help others through learning and marketing.
Once you take a look at the platform, you will meet some very experienced marketers, but they have been here for a very long time. And there are some who came here with experience under their belt.
At first, I didn’t understand why someone with experience in marketing would want to join Wealthy Affiliate. I now understand better that WA offers so much more than new instructions. We will go into that later in what I like about WA, and I will talk in greater depth about what you will find at WA.
Who Am I?
- I am Laura. I am a retired emergency room registered nurse. There are two reasons I am here at WA.
- I currently write poetry and started a blog with my poetry and posts to inspire and promote personal growth about four years ago. I worked very hard to get people and google to notice my site. In 3 years, I had reached a handful of people, and that was mostly through word of mouth and begging people to sign up for my weekly newsletter.
- I was about to give up when I stumbled across a site talking about Wealthy Affiliate. WA in truth saved my blog and my desire to reach others. Helping others through tough times in their life is my passion.
- I can not sit still. Now I know I sit here at this computer for many hours a week, but I have to keep my mind occupied. I was very concerned about what I would do with my time when I retired. So again, WA saved me from going insane sitting around with nothing to do.
Now I have two websites. One is the inspirational poetry site (my baby), and the other is as an affiliate marketer for Wealthy Affiliate. I started the second site to support the first one. Since that time, I have gone through training on how to monetize my inspiration site. It is a win-win situation because now I make money from both sites while helping others change their life.
As I mentioned, I am an affiliate marketer for Wealthy Affiliate. When you click on a link and join as a premium member, I do get a commission. I wanted to make this very clear. But I am giving you my very best review because I believe in honesty and I loathe when people lie to me.
So, I do not plan to lie to you.
Enough about me! But, here is an article if you may want to read, “Why Am I So Dumb” that will help you get to know my Wealthy Affiliate connection better. Let’s move on to find out is wealthy affiliate a scam or what.
What does Wealthy Affiliate offer?
The starter or FREE membership gives you access to most of the platform for the first seven days.
Let’s stop a moment to answer some questions that may be pressing on your mind.
- Can you stay Free forever? Yes, you can remain free forever, but if you are serious about starting your online business, you’ll want to have access to everything.
- Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or what? I’ll let you know the answer to this question by the end of this article and see what you think.
- And just what do you have to pay? Initially, it is free, but I will give you a rundown of the financial aspect later in this article.
FREE Starter member
- Live help-for the first seven days-questions and answers with life chat
- Two websites
- Beginner training courses-setting up website and beginning blogging
- Personal affiliate blog-write within the community-make friends
- Affiliate Bootcamp training phase 1-learn to be a wealthy affiliate marketer-apply training to any affiliate program
- Video step-by-step training-unbelievable teaching by the co-founder Kyle
- Jaaxy keyword research tool-30 searches-the best keyword search tool on the market
- Two training classes
- Affiliate program-promote Wealthy Affiliate and make income
- Earn money while you learn
You could look at the first seven days of FREE access as a trial to see if affiliate marketing is for you.
- $49 a month but when you join in the first seven days, I will give you a 67% discount the first month. Only $19.
- Unlimited live help-live chat and question and answers from other members
- Unlimited private messaging to other members to elicit help or make friends
- 50 websites with site security and backup
- Beginner training courses
- Personal affiliate blog
- All 7 phases of affiliate Bootcamp lessons
- Live video classes with a replay available
- Video step-by-step training all sessions
- Unlimited Jaxxy keyword research tool to rank you #1 on google
- 12 training classes
- 2Xs higher payout for the affiliate program
- Unlimited 1-on-1 coaching with myself as your personal coach
- Private access to owners-yes Kyle and Carson are available and interact all the time
- 24/7/365 website support with feedback, comments, and analysis
Oh Boy, premium membership allows access to everything Wealth Affiliate has to offer. And this offer exceeds any other platform available today. I mean think about it, you can start an online business with a reputable company and have full training with access to 24/7/365 live help.
So what does all of this mean? In a nutshell, if you join Wealthy Affiliate as a member, you will be successful. The only way to fail is to quit. Wealthy Affiliate is a one-stop marketing platform. It has all you need to grow a business online and become successful.
Does all of this sound like foreign gibberish to you? At first, I thought so too, but I quickly learned that it is all true. Incredible!!!
Have you read you have read enough and you are ready to jump right in then click here to take a look around.
Video-Kyle walkthrough of Wealthy Affiliate
I can make lists all day long, but it is impossible to tell you what it is like on the inside. I am going to be transparent here and allow you to see the walkthrough video before you sign up. Wealthy Affiliate is a comprehensive online university to learn how to become an affiliate marketer. This is just the beginning of an extensive training program.
PROS(what I like)
CONS(what I don't like)
- The autonomy to choose how I want to make money. I can pick any niche in the world to promote products — my choice.
- The step-by-step training in a very easy to follow in video and written format
- The exciting electrical charge every time I log into the platform knowing I will be successful
- I can hop over to live chat for assistance any time night or day, and someone is available to help
- The way Wealthy Affiliate encourages blogging among the community
- Reaching billions of people on the internet with my poetry and inspiration
- Access to live training once a week and ability to replay if I miss the live event
- Unlimited use of the top keyword research tool to rank on google
- Building lifetime friendships
- When I get discouraged, I can turn to the community for support (because we all have rough days)
- Only one upsell once you join and that is a domain purchase at the cost of $11 to $14 a year.
- The fact that you can stay premium forever, but you probably will not be as successful. Noting you work hard for is free forever but I would rather the free membership were called a trial phase with an option to go premium or remain a free member
- People think it is a get rich quick platform and do not take it seriously. So many do not consider blogging and affiliate marketing as a real business. I don’t like the view of the world regarding affiliate marketing.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a tremendous amount of information that I am sad I will never have the time to absorb all of it, but I am going to give it my best effort
So onward we go to find out the answer to the question, is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or what.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate for?
I could say Wealthy Affiliate is for everyone, but that will not be the truth. Wealthy Affiliate is good for the beginner. I knew very little when I started here. There are a few novice bloggers who come to the platform, and I am grateful for the expertise they add.
Who is it a good fit for?
Who needs to walk away?
- If you want to start a business and build a legacy for your family and yourself, then Wealthy Affiliate is for you.
- Wealthy Affiliate is for the person who wants to break away from the everyday job or the cooperate world and work for themselves. Or the retiree who wants to supplement their income.
- WA is for the person who wants to prove to themselves they can make a better way and learn new dimension.
Who should stay away?
- Affiliate Marketing is work and it a business so if you plan to dabble in it then WA is not for you. You have to be determined to change your life. You have to be disciplined and focused.
- If watching TV every night when you get home from work is the most important thing and you want to continue in that lifestyle then WA is not for you.
- If you are in financial trouble and looking to make quick money, then WA is not for you. It takes 3 or 6 or 12 months of continuous work to see and income.
- Some say if you don’t like to write not to sign in. I want to say that everyone can learn to write with the correct training, but not everyone can step outside their comfort zone to learn.
I would have loved to include options to WA, but I don’t know the other competitors. I was scammed by individual SEO companies and business building companies before WA, but I have not been a member of any companies like WA in the past. There may be a better fit for you, but I apologize that I do not know who they are.
For me to offer an alternative, I would need to be familiar with another company that has everything you need in one place as well as very little to no upsell. I don’t know any other companies like this. If you are familiar with one, please leave a comment.
I can say that if you come across a company who promises fast money in blogging for affiliate marketing, it is a scam. There is no get rich quick affiliate marketing business out there today. I do have an article named, Small Business At Home- Stimulating Ideas. I have a few ideas on how to make money faster if you are in real need at the moment.
By now my love for Wealthy Affiliate is evident. I am giving you numerous opportunities to take advantage of this fantastic offer. But before you click and sign in ask your self these questions.
- Do you want a business that is the new shopping age in the world of the internet?
- Are you going to work hard to build an online business for 3 or 6 or 12 months before you see an income?
- Are you looking for quick money to get you out of an immediate financial situation?
If you answered yes to the first 2, then you are looking in the right place. If you responded yes to #3, then you need to move on. Wealthy Affiliate is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a legit business just like a brick and mortar store of the new century.
If after reading my review you have decided to sign in and take a look there are some things I will ask you to do. First please add a photo. One of you is preferable but not required. And please fill in your bio. With this information, I can then contact you, and you will have the assistance of the community. We are everyday people just like you and want to get to know you.
Oh, and if you find that within the first seven days of your FREE membership you would like to go premium, I will give you a 67% discount the first month. That is $19 for the first month. Then $49 every month after that. But if you want to pay a yearly, the savings even more significant.
And that’s not all. I will give you my full attention and become your personal mentor. Everything you need in inside the platform of WA, but everyone gets stuck and needs someone to lean on. I am that person for you.
I believe I have answered the question is Wealthy Affiliate a scam or what. And I hope I have made it clear that it is not a scam but a real business platform to build a legacy for yourself.
Everyone is made differently and has different needs for any given situation. I hope you read to the end and know if WA is for you. I have listed my PROS and my CONS.
The premium membership encompasses everything you will need to be a successful entrepreneur. Your future income is very bright, and there is no limit to the success you can accomplish.
Every venture has its risk, but for Wealthy Affiliate, there is no risk to sign in because it is FREE. There is no obligation, and no credit card required. If you decide it is not for you, then you sign out and walk away. It’s that easy.
I hope to see you inside this incredible platform soon. I’ll be waiting to greet you and get you started.
Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think. I am here to answer questions and help in any way I can.