Eric Holmlund launched a new program a couple of days ago, Inner Profit circle.
I have had the opportunity to watch the webinar, and I like this guy. He appears to be honest and straightforward with his viewers.
Eric’s program is two parts, Inner Profit Circle and Real Web Properties.
Let’s dive deeper into the Inner Profit circle to see if it may be a program for you.
Today I will be covering;
- A Bit About Eric
- What Information Is In The Webinar
- What Does Inner Profit Circle Offer
- The Cost Of Inner Profit Circle
- My Recommendations for Inner Profit Circle-Real Web Properties
- My #1 Recommendation
Inner Profit Circle-Real Web Properties
Program name: Inner Profit Circle
Founder: Eric Holmlund and Ryan Greene
Price: as high as $997 a year with the option of a monthly plan. No upsells
Recommended: Yes Scam: No
A Bit About Eric
Eric is a devout Christian who is active in his church and missionaries. He is a husband and a father of six children. He has supported his family with his work for the past six years.
It appears Eric wears many hats and is a very successful entrepreneur. He is an artist and has made millions in affiliate marketing selling information products.
Eric states he is a purpose-driven man and an expert in his field of information products.
As I read his profile, I picked up on his very positive and bright attitude about the world and his environment.
What Information Is In The Webinar
In the webinar, Eric gives us an extensive history of how he has made his money over the past ten years. He is honest about how he has not always made the right decisions, but it has taught him how to do this business correctly.
He takes a moment to introduce us to his partner Ryan Greene.
Then Eric talks to us about his product, Inner Profit Circle. It is a 2 part program that he offers as a package.
Part one is The Real Web Property Website. Part two is Inner Profits Circle.
Eric states he found that it is essential to identify a problem and what pain it is causing to his followers.
He then asks, “Why are you not making money or the money you desire to make?” Eric launches into 5 reasons this may be true.
1. You do not have the right products. You need to develop products to sell. He is referring to webinars and ebooks as examples.
2. What leads to a profitable product? It has to be in demand. You can not create demand; you have to find the demand and research products that are in demand. Then create a product based on the demand.
Do not clone other products but instead make one unique. Then price it right. It is easier to make money off of a high-priced item than many smaller-priced ones. What you create needs to be a $300-$2000 item.
3. You need the traffic to sell your product. He warns you against listening to too many views on this. He says to choose one method at a time to generate traffic and then move to the next. Choose a targeted group of traffic and cater to them.
4. You are distracted. Distraction is a huge problem in our world today. There are too many shiny object programs out there that promote get-rich-quick programs. We are losing the ability to focus. You have to set limits and stop the distractions such as texting, TV, FB, etc
5. Don’t have the right coach or mentor. You need a mentor who will design a plan step-by-step to help you avoid mistakes. You need a coach who holds you accountable.
Eric says it is hard to find trustworthy people to mentor you. He warns against using free forums as support because there are too many takers and no givers. You are not an island, and we all need help from others
What Does Inner Profit Circle-Real Web Properties Offer
Inner Profits Circle offers you a way to start an affiliate marketing business with some of the work done for you.
With the purchase of this course, you will get a website with a domain. It is already handpicked and waiting for you.
Eric states that he researched profitable online niches and then acquired premium domain names for each niche. He then built an authority website on each domain.
Each site has starter content a lead magnet page and a squeeze page.
You get access to a private Facebook page where you can interact with other like-minded people who are members of Inner Profit circle.
You have access to a full library of courses teaching you how to maintain your website and market your niche.
Eric does say that if you can not manage after you take the courses he will do it for you.
It looks like you are getting a full done for you affiliate marketing business. But this is not what I saw in the webinar.
I believe Eric was straightforward with you. He said you would have to write content and keep things running. You will have products to promote, but this is a full website and not a one-page affiliate program.
As an affiliate marketer, I am familiar with PLRs (Private Label Rights). PLRs are produced for all levels of affiliate marketing from content creation to email autoresponders.
I believe Eric is going to provide you with PLRs to generate content and traffic.
PLRs are controversial. Many believe it is wrong to use them. I think they have a place in internet marketing if used properly.
It will be vital for you to research PLRs, so you do not generate duplicate content and destroy your website.
The Cost of Inner Profit Circle
At the time I reviewed the webinar, Eric said the two programs together, The Real Web Property Website and Inner Profit Circle are worth $13,250, but he is offering a VIP rate. See the photo above.
I am not sure if this price will increase. Sometimes they do after a new launch promotional rate.
You have two options for payment — a one-time fee of $997 or a monthly fee. The monthly fee is $297 for the first month and $97 a month for the next 11 months.
With the monthly option, you will get ownership of your website and domain after one year of membership.
With the one-time fee, you will get the website and the domain transferred to your name within the first two weeks.
I give Inner Profit Circle a thumbs up. But with that evaluation, I do see some concerns, not red flags but concerns.
- When Eric says that if someone can not accomplish a task, they will do it for them, it concerns me. I wonder how many staff they have to address these issues and how many people will not try. I wonder if they have something in the system that targets those who don’t watch the courses and want the company to do everything for them.
- I hope there is extensive training on the proper use of PLRs, so a newbie does not think they can use the content exactly as written. And a warning that spinner content is not always good enough to change the words to prevent duplicate content
- I hope the facebook group is large enough with some experience to assist the new affiliate marketer.
Inner Profit Circle is not a scam, and yes, after my review, I would recommend it. I am always leary of “done for you” products, but Eric makes it clear you will need to work on your site.
You are paying high dollars to have a website all set up and ready to go. You will have to maintain it and take the time to learn how to do this.
You do get to choose your niche, and hopefully, it will be one that is a passion or of great interest to you as it is easier to work with something you love.
If you don’t want to do the work upfront and you have the finances to join this program, it may be beneficial for you.
I did not sign up for the program, and I do not know what is on the inside. I am basing this review on my experience and knowledge as an affiliate marketer.
I do want to offer one warning. That is to warn you against the shiny object syndrome. We all have to work to gain success, and the grass is not always greener on the other side of our white picket fence.