What is Five Minute Profit Sites, and how can they help you? Or can this program help you? Can you make $519 a day pasting and clicking and working 23 minutes a day?
These are just 2 of the questions we will answer as we review Five Minute Profit Sites. Five Minute Profit Sites is a company that is promoting only ClickBank products.
So let’s get started finding the answer to our questions. Today I will cover;
- What I Found In The Video
- What Five Minute Profit Sites Has To Offer
- My Recommendations for Five Minute Profit Sites
- Red flags
- My #1 Recommendation
Five Minute Profit Sites
Program name: Five Minute Profit Sites
Founder: Sam Smith is the spokesperson, but we never find out who the founder is.
Price: Free that costs $37-upsells to $480
Recommended: NO Scam: let’s look at the review
What I Found In The Video
The video uses high power converting words like highly profitable, shockingly profitable, and I’m deadly serious.
She claims that Five Minute Profit Sites is a secret gold mine and you will be exploiting a cash cow.
Sam, the spokesperson in the video, goes through the video showing us how much money she and you will make. I find this rather comical because there is no concrete evidence that says it is her account. It can be the accounts of anyone. But she expects you and me to believe it just because she says it.
The video claims four reasons you should sign up today so you will not hate yourself.
- Unusually high conversions. They have a special relationship with click bank, so they can pay out more than most programs can.
- Genuinely low refund requests-she says they have invested heavily in customer support to decrease refunds. I am not sure how she can say this because ClickBank gives the refunds, and the program does not talk to the person requesting the refund.
- Recurring commissions-They can’t explain how it works because it is top-secret.
- Evergreen offer-she promises to be at the top of the marketplace for years. No one can guarantee that.
What Five Minute Profit Sites Has To Offer
You will receive a free license to build a done for your website in under 5 minutes. A claim that it is 100% legal and ethical. I have my doubts about the ethical part. But in the end, when you click on the free tab, it will cost you $37.
You will set up a done for your website in 5 minutes and 17 short clicks. Then you will partner with Five Minute Profit Sites.
In the video, she tries to make you believe she is doing you a big favor by building a website in under 5 minutes. You get to choose a domain from their dropdown menu, which means they own the domain and the website. It is not a .com domain but one set up as a subdomain.
All you do is copy and paste, copy, and paste. You find people who want to buy a product direct them to your site, and you get paid. “It’s so easy,” But where do you find these people. You have to upgrade to learn how to find traffic, and then you have to pay for solo ads.
Most people fail, but we have the tools you need to succeed and make consistent money. The tools they have will make them money, but it will not make you money?
Sam says there are three challenges with Affiliate Marketing.
- how do you build a website
- how do you find affiliates with a product
- how do you find people to buy your products
None of these are challenges when you have the correct training and support. Five Minute Profit Sites wants you to believe these are what make it difficult because that is what they say you get for “free.”
Again she repeats it is so simple, and all you need is 23 minutes a day.
- FMPS Faster Profits Upsell– $197. You get the same thing as a basic package but one-on-one support.
- FMPS Double Your Profits Upsell– $ 187. More niche choices but still what they choose.
- FMPS Traffic Tsunami Upsell– $97. Training on how to find more traffic to your promotion page.
Five Minute Profit Sites is offering you a website under their domain and a niche they control for free that will cost you $37. How does this sound legit?
Usually, I will not call a company a scam if they offer useful information that one can apply in another business. But this time, I am appalled at how they try to convince you how much they will help, but they are not offering anything that you cannot find on the internet. So with this said, then YES, I will call this company a SCAM, and I do not recommend Five Minute Profit Sites.
There are numerous red flags. These red flags tell me it would be in your best interests to stay far away from Five Minute Profit Sites.
- Pressure sales: Don’t share this video with anyone, or it will disappear.
- Everything she says is “RIGHT NOW!” You have to act now, or the offer will disappear
- They are doing you a favor by building a website for you.
- The video has no proof of income. It just has numbers and a person telling you people are making 5 and 6 figure incomes in one week.
- It uses the word exploit, which to me is the same as unethical.
- States you will make fast cash and insane amounts of money, $60,000 in one week.
- She keeps repeating, “If you’re lucky to get your free software,” yet it states the license is free.
- Throughout the entire video, she tells you it is a free license, but when you click the open button, it requires a payment of $37.
- The video is “top secret,” and you can not share it with anyone.
- You will not own your business. It is a subdomain under this company.
- Just copy and paste. Everything is done for you.
- Upsells that offer what the basic program should offer.
Five Minute Profit Sites program is a scam and reeks with Red Flags pointing to danger.
I have written many reviews on programs that are a scam. Be sure to take a look so you don’t lose your money to one of them.
My #1 Recommendation
At the top of this article, you see a box with an eBook. Suppose you want to learn more about setting up an honest business online; just put in your email address and download my book. I talk all about affiliate marketing. Once you finish that, I will break it all down for you and send you weekly emails with information on how to get started. You can earn a passive income online from home.
I also offer an alternative way to learn. I learned all I know from the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. You can sign in and set up an account with WA. I will be your personal mentor, as well as the full support of a like-minded community.
When you sign into Wealthy Affiliate Platform, I will receive a notification and send you an email. You can reach me by responding to that email. On the inside, I am your personal mentor and here to help you succeed whenever you need me.