So you ask what are the financial independence tips for a mindset of affiliate marketing? Great question indeed, but exactly what mindset does one need to be free of the 9-5 job. Not to mention what thoughts produce a strong entrepreneur and lead us all to financial freedom in affiliate marketing?
I’m not talking about setting a budget or making your money grow, but rather about how to ensure success just because you set your mind to become successful. It’s really quite simple, and it starts with the thoughts we control. We can choose to think negatively and worry about failure, or we can choose to think positively by thinking about the future and how we want things to turn out.
The choice is ours. Our thoughts create our reality. If we focus on the negative, then we’ll experience more negativity. But if we focus on the positive, then we’ll attract more positivity into our lives.
Here Are 8 Tips I’ve Learned Over Time:
1) Focus on what you do want instead of what you don’t want.
2) Think about the future in terms of where you’d like to go, not where you’re afraid you might end up.
3) Do something every day to move towards your goals.
4) Surround yourself with people who support your vision.
5) Always keep learning.
6) Stay true to yourself.
7) Know that anything is possible as long as you work hard.
8) And finally, take action!
Ok, so we have 8 tips for setting our mind in motion toward financial independence but just thinking about it without putting it into action is not enough.
For instance, my son-in-law, who is a brilliant man, has 3 kids who are all above average intelligence, said he has to work for someone else because it costs so much to raise his kids.
Now my son-in-law is a brilliant man so, do you think what he says is true or is it an excuse to stay in a comfortable job?
Well, let’s look at this from another angle. He could have easily started his own business and worked part-time while full-time at his job.
For this reason, many people never get ahead financially. They lack confidence, and they feel incapable of achieving their goals.
Why? Because he has to believe he was capable of doing it himself.
And here’s the thing, when you start believing that you can’t do something, guess what happens? You won’t try.
You may even find excuses not to try.
But if you truly believe that you can do it, you will.
What excuses will keep you working for someone else when you can easily start a business online for yourself?
10 Excuses One Makes To Stop A Positive Money Mindset
1) “I am too old.”
2) “I don’t know how to do that.”
3) “It costs too much.”
4) “I don’t have any skills.”
5) “My boss doesn’t allow me to leave early.”
6) “I have no time.”
7) “I’m not smart enough.”
8) “There aren’t any jobs available right now.”
9) “I don’t make enough money yet.”
Have you used any of these excuses? If so, it may be time to get out of the rut and believe in yourself. With training and a bit of extra time, you can get started.
Let’s Explore Our 8 Financial Independence Tips
- Focus on what you do want instead of what you don’t want. What do you want? Is it to have the autonomy to use your intelligence for your business and not to better your boss.
- Think about the future in terms of where you’d like to go, not where you’re afraid you might end up. At the end of your life, do you want to say I made my corporation XYZ rich with my ideas, or would you rather pat yourself on the back and say, look what I have accomplished?
- Do something every day to move towards your goals. Something as small as telling yourself you are capable and then doing a bit of work each evening to move toward the goal of financial independence.
- Surround yourself with people who support your vision. Join support groups of persons like yourself who want to be an entrepreneur. Those who believe in themselves and are forward thinkers that can break away. Or read a motivational story or video each day to give yourself a pick-me-up
- Always keep learning. Knowledge is power. We all work out way up from the bottom with knowledge. Learn and absorb all you can.
- Stay true to yourself. No matter where your path goes, always remember why you started. You did it first for you and secondly for others such as your family.
- Know that as long as you believe and work hard, anything is possible. All self-made millionaires had to work hard to get where they are, and so would you. But it is worth every second you put into it.
- And finally, take action! Rich people are action takers who carve out a way for themselves. A plan has to have an action behind it to take form.
Are You Ready To Make The Change?
If you said yes, then I would love to help you achieve your dream of having more freedom and financial independence.
So let’s talk about how to have the freedom of financial independence to set yourself free.
First off, you must decide what you really want. What do you want to accomplish? Is it getting out of debt, or maybe working for yourself?
Once you have decided, you need to figure out how to get the training you need. There is good news; tons of resources out there teach everything from basic computer skills to advanced programming languages.
But to begin an online business, you don’t need all of these skills; instead, all you need is to set up a niche website and the tools to get rolling.
Affiliate marketing can give you the freedom you are looking for, and it is a job you can create and still work your full-time job until your part-time job, your website is successful. For my son-in-law, it would be perfect. He has the mindset of an entrepreneur yet enough excuses to fill a river.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is when you promote another person’s product or service by linking them to your audience. When your audience purchases the product or services, you earn a commission, also known as referral marketing. There are many different ways to use affiliate marketing, but the most common one is using Amazon Associates.
Amazon Associates Program allows you to link to products sold on Amazon.com. When someone clicks on your affiliate link and buys a product, you receive a commission on the sale.
It is as simple as that! When you learn to set up a niche website, you are on your way to making money online.
If you are in a 9-5 job that you feel is secure, think again because nothing is safe with the recent pandemic.
Follow these financially independent tips and create a passive income, then look at these 8 tips to a mindset of an entrepreneur that will move you forward into affiliate marketing.
But first, the excuses must stop, and the action must take over for anyone to become a wealthy person. Take on a mindset of an action taker and gain the knowledge needed to set you free.