Content writing for websites with a strong SEO in mind is a great place to start when comments are important. But one can use some other things in a post that will entice readers to leave comments.
Why Do You Want More Comments On Your Blog?
It’s the best way to get traffic and increase your search engine rankings. And it’s free! Not to mention, comments can create backlinks. Backlinks are a link or tie from your website to others. The more quality backlinks one has on a website, the higher the domain authority is and the higher the SEO rankings are.
How Can Content Writing For Websites Generate More Comments?
It’s simple; you need to make sure your website has the right kind of well-written content, which means that you should write about something for others to learn from and want to read. If you do this, you will have no problem getting more comments on your site.
The best way to get more comments is by creating good quality content and making it easy for visitors to comment. With this in mind, remember that if you don’t allow them to say what they think, they won’t bother leaving any comments. So you need to create a space where people feel comfortable sharing their opinions.
At the end of each blog post, make sure you have a comment box where others can share their opinion. Also, have a space for their website and name because it is their website URL that will create backlinks.
What Is In A Post To Entice Comments?
Yes, the right kind of good quality content is essential, but what exactly does a quality post include? Here are a few suggestions.
- Engage your reader with questions – Ask what they think and how they feel about something you wrote.
- Shorter posts – I know we are all taught a post needs to be 1000 words or more. Although, at times, that is necessary, other times, just a few vivid words can support a strong idea. So a post of 300 -700 words may be sufficient for some thoughts.
- Use a conversational way to write – Write like you are talking to your best friend – a post written to your best friend is inviting and comfortable, which will help your reader be more comfortable.
- Invite your readers to leave a comment – at the end of your post, let them know you want to hear their thoughts and their input is important to you.
- Be personable – tell a story or give your readers insight into who you are; that is, if it fits nicely into the post. Moreover, let them know you are real.
Now you have what is needed to promote comments on a website or blog. Use quality content and help your reader feel comfortable enough to speak their mind.
I would love to hear your thoughts and additional ideas. Please leave a comment in the comment box below.