- 1 What is AZ Formula?
- 2 Points in Steven's video that are concerning
- 3 What does AZ Formula say they can do for you?
- 4 AZ Formula-can you get money now?
- 5 A peek into a legitimate Affiliate Marketing platform
- 6 FREE
What is AZ Formula?
What is AZ Formula? Can you get money now or is it a scam? This company claims you can make as much as $10,000 in one week. But the thing is they say you only have to work 15 min a day. They also tell you that you don’t have to do anything because they have developed an automated system that will do the work for you.
YIKES!!!! Can I make this kind of money in one week?
Well if I could make $10,000 a week doing nothing, I would be all over it. But maybe this is not a true statement. Let’s take a more in-depth look into AZ Formula to see is it is real or a scam.
I would like to inform you that I may make a commission when you click my links and make purchases. I am an affiliate of Wealthy Affiliate; however, this does not change my reviews and comparisons. I work very hard to keep things fair and balanced based on my opinion so that you can make an informed decision.
In this post, I want to clear up a few things about AZ Formula I will give you a more informed view of what AZ Formula is offering, and I will cover these points as we move forward.
Points in the video that are concerning
What AZ Formula says they can do for you
The red flags that I noticed in the presentation
A peek into a legitimate affiliate marketing platform
Points in Steven's video that are concerning
In this video, Steven makes a number of statements that do concern me. I did watch it all the way through so I can give you an accurate account of my concerns.
- The very first thing he says is “this is the first ever affiliate profit system.” How can this be the first ever system? He words this statement to make you believe there is no other stystem that will make a profit with an affiliate system. This is just not true. There are millions across the internet making a profit with affiliate marketing.
- You can make $11,000 in just 2 weeks. This statement is made to make you believe that in 2 weeks after you start you will make $11,000. This is not possible. If it were we would all be making this kind of money. I mean I would’t sit around working if I could get $11,000 in profit just 2 weeks after I start a program. Can anyone really do this? I do not believe so!
- Steven had to slave away 16 hours a day to make money online. I know this is not true because I make money online and I don’t sit at my computer 16 hours a day.
- He tries to set your mind at ease by putting down other programs that claim the same thing he is doing. He is playing on your sense of security by saying his plan is different. But it is NOT different. He is scamming you for money the same as all other get rich quick schemes on the market. He even goes so far as to say the other programs make him angry, so he is throwing BS out the window. OH, PLEASE, give me a break. All of what he says is BS.
- He gives the typical family sob story as in other scams. He says he was fired from his job because he was set up. His wife was counting on him to make money to support the family. And one day out of the blue he got a phone call from a cousin who offered him an incredible deal. So he started doing AZ Formula and made $500 every other day. So guess what Steve did it. He also bought the guy out and ha$250,000 in profit. RIGHT!!!!
- States that if you click out of this video, you will not get back in. I clicked out and found the video again and clicked back in. So not a true statement.
- Only 142 people were allowed to join at first, but now he is opening it back up to 10 people then he can retire. Pressure sale to act NOW!
- Steve tries to entice you with the talk of a high-end lifestyle just like all of the other scam artists do.
- The program offers you a low price of $47. But when you get inside you need to upgrade two times to get all of the benefits (we never find out what these benefits are). The two upgrades will cost you $304. WOW, this is a lot of money.
- He has a photo of himself. I googled the picture, and this is what I found. So Is Steven Cook real? It does appear that he is real but is he the founder of AZ Formula?
Photos of paid actors in the video
These four people are paid to act. They are all found in the video promoting AZ Formula
The actors on the right are giving testimonies of how much Steven has helped them and how much money they make.
Steven Cook on the left declares himself as the founder of AZ Formula and is here to help you make lots of money.
I mean REALLY!!!! Lies, lies and more lies.
What does AZ Formula say they can do for you?
Just like so many other programs I have reviewed Steven is never clear what you will be doing to make $10,000 a week. He does make some claims such as; You won’t have to work 16 hours a day
- You will make big money today if you start immediately
- It only takes a day to set everything up. He never says what you are setting up.
- The program is fully customized. Steven talks about e-commerce and online stores, but he never tells you what you will do to earn this money.
- He states the program (don’t know what program) is fully automated and you don’t have to do a thing.
I have watched the entire video and still do not know what I will need to do to earn this kind of income. I do know I won’t have to work 16 hours a day. But I don’t do that now. I do know the program is fully automated. But what is this program? And I am told I will make big bucks.
Now if you were applying for a job and the person interviewing you told you all of this but never told you what you would do to accomplish it would you take the job? I know I wouldn’t. I would want to know what I will be doing.
AZ Formula-can you get money now?
There are numerous red flags. These red flags tell me it would be in your best interests to stay far away from Steve’s AZ Formula.
- Pressure sales: If you click out you can not get back into the video. But you can find the video again and watch it as many times as you like.
- A play on your emotion: Steve has a sob story just like all of the other scammers. He was set up, fired, depressed, broke and someone came along to rescue him with a way to become a millionaire
- The offer is limited: to 10 people, but you have to act NOW.
- He offers very little: to no information about how you will make this much money
- Claims to get rich quick: with little to no work required. But he never really says what kind of work you will do. Do you think this is possible?
- The photo of Steven: is a paid actor. Does Dose Steve Cook exist?
- The people giving testimony: in the video are Fevrr paid actors. Very expensive upsells within the program.
Once you join and get inside you will find information on how to become an Amazon Affiliate although most of the data is not necessary. Amazon will walk you through the process, so you don’t need this information.
You will also find helpful information on how to do affiliate marketing. But it appears this information is also free on the internet and possibly written by another person. So did Steve steal this information or is Steve, this other person.
What matters is Steve just lied to you either way. He can not be trusted.
My recommendation is; do not do business with a person who lies to you!
A peek into a legitimate Affiliate Marketing platform
I stated at the beginning of this article that I am going to give you a peek into how I make money with a legitimate Affiliate Marketing Platform. But it’s not really a peek because you can look around and become a member FREE.
So what is this platform? It is known as Wealthy Affiliate which is a company formed on an honest pay-it-forward system. It was co-founded 13 years ago by two honest hard working young men just out of college.
They wanted to start a business that would help others learn how to create a website that would rank on Google and join the ranks of Affiliate Marketing. They wanted to help people like you and me succeed in the world of online business.
And they did just that. But not only 13 years ago, no they have improved the platform continuously over the past 13 years.
I want to introduce you to a place where the training is unparalleled to no other, and the community is kind and helpful. You are empowered to succeed as long as you learn, grow, and follow the direction of this incredible platform.
You can set up a website in 3 minutes. With the FREE membership and you have access to 20 lessons FREE.
I have written an article that talks more about all of this. Please take a look at;
Wealthy Affiliate has no pressure sales or red flags. You can look around Free and set up your first website.
Once you look around, I am confident you will want to join the millions of people who have gone before you and become successful online affiliate marketers.
I am not going to tell you the system is fully automated or that you can make $10,000 a week. I am however going to tell you that it is an honest platform where you can get help 24/7/365 days a year. And I will say that you can build a legacy and a business that will be around for a long time generating income for you.
I can also assure you that you will have me as a personal coach to help you grow and succeed — a real person to assist and help you learn.
Don’t waste time and your hard earned money on a scam like AZ Formula — step on over to the Wealthy Affiliate platform where you can check it out FREE.
Get training and support to build a business that will stand the test of time.
Find out more information about my free guide to making money online.
No Risk-No Obligation-No Credit Card Required
I want to thank you for reading my review on AZ Formula. I hope it has helped you to see that a scam is no way to lose your money.
If you have questions or thoughts on AZ Formula-get money now-scam please take some time to leave a comment below in the comments section. I would love to hear from you and provide the answers to your questions.