Taking a quick look at the AIM Global MLM review appears to be the way to go for everyone to make big money. Today I will deliver the facts and figures you need to make an informed decision.
Would you enjoy making $600 per day every day of the week; in addition, how about $6000?
According to Alliance In Motion, MLM they have no higher priority than helping you become a millionaire, just as they have helped over 3,000 other entrepreneurs through their multi-level marketing plan! Their dream is YOUR dream, according to their Facebook page.
It sounds like a company that cares, but; by the same token, is that reality? Is this the Alliance you’ve been waiting to find? Let’s investigate.
Who Is AIM Global?
Founded by Eduardo Cabantog, John Asperin, and Francis Miguel in 2006, AIM now has a worldwide footprint with over 100 Business Offices and Five Million distributors. WOW, now that’s huge. Furthermore, AIM Global USA is one of the “largest direct marketing companies in the world.”
Not to mention, Alliance In Motion is partners with Nature Way, which makes herbal supplements.
What Is MLM (Multilevel Marketing)?
An MLM, or Multilevel Marketing company, is a type of business that relies on its sales force to recruit additional salespeople below them, thus creating a “downline.” These salespeople then receive commissions on their own sales, as well as the sales of people they’ve recruited into the MLM.
While some people view MLMs as pyramid schemes or get-rich-quick opportunities that make up for their low pay with quick money from one’s own downline, others use MLMs to make an active income.
While others work hard at their MLM business and never break even, so to be on the safe side, it’s important to do your research before deciding whether or not an MLM is right for you.
What Products Does AIM Global MLM Review Offer?
AIM has a variety of products to deliver amazing health benefits to you, but they do not offer FDA Approval.
- C24/7 – is the bestselling product in the lineup. According to their description, this product provides cellular protection, longevity, nourishment, energizer, and enhancement which provides cardio and cancer protection
- Complete Phyto-Energizer – a lesser version of C24/7 that lacks the anti-aging components
- Kiddi 24/7 NutraGummies – a vitamin-packed gummy that kid’s love
- RestorLyf Longevity Formula – a combination of extracts that provide anti-aging properties
- Burn Slim – a thermogenic metabolism booster Burn Shake is a meal replacement shake with additional vitamins to support weight loss in a healthy manner
- Liven Coffee – the world’s first alkaline coffee that will wake you up while providing a truckload of vitamins
- Whitelight – a Glutathione sublingual spray to help treat and prevent a number of health conditions, from heart disease to Alzheimer’s disease
These are just a few products in the AIM Global arsenal; as a matter of fact, you can find a complete list of the products with descriptions on their website.
AIM Global MLM Review
First and foremost, the websites for AIM Global have very poor English translation.
AIM mission statement is:
“To open the doors of opportunity and prosperity by empowering our distributors to achieve financial independence and economic stability by maximizing the wealth of the market through our breakthrough products and services.”
To put it differently, AIM provides an opportunity for only the top distributors to grow financially while the bottom rung of the ladder purchase products to make the company rich. I will back this statement up later in this article.
As a leader in sales, AIM Global boasts over 5 million distributors worldwide.
May 5, 2021, the news reported the arrest of 18 members of AIM Global out of Uganda for human trafficking; with this in mind, it’s not a good profile for the world’s largest marketing company.
How Can You Become An AIM Global MLM Review Distributor?
To become a part of the team of AIM Global, you first have to have a sponsor. Someone who is already a part of the MLM company.
There are two ways a person can make an income with AIM Global USA, one through selling their products, and the other is through their MLM program.
Price To Join
The Kit to join AIM Global is $260, which is the smallest ( I found other information that says it is $344.) One can purchase a larger kit for more money.
There are no free memberships, and everyone has to pay for a kit to join the MLM portion.
This package includes
- Products to sell or use
- Business Kit
- ATM Registration forms
- Distributor Tracking Website to manage sales volume
- 25% lifetime product discount
- Free Training
While some reviewers indicated there might be other choices of startup kits, in contrast, the site did not lead me to more.
Vidoe Of How To Join
I can’t honestly say this video is clearer than what I described above. But here is the link to the video if you want to watch it.
AIM Global MLM Review Compensation Plan
The compensation plan has a few different ways to make money.
- Product Retail – sell product and receive 25-30% commission
- Direct Referral Bonus – Each new recruit pays you $15
- Pairing/Matching Bonus – If you have 1 person in your left and one in your right, that = $38 US Dollars. This is also known as the Binary System. Upon becoming a distributor, you will form two (2) groups under account, the Left Group and the Right Group. The Distributor immediately earns a Matched Sales Bonus of $38.
- Unilevel Bonus– 5% of every product that people under you buy
- Stair step Bonus – a graduated bonus based on downline recruiting
Video Of The AIM Global MLM Review Compensation Plan
The further I get into the MLM portion of this company, the more I don’t understand how they are the largest company. I had difficulty finding this video in English, not to mention that the plan he explains is not clear. But here it is, and if anything, it solidifies my fears that no one should invest in this company.
Pros And Cons
Aim Global MLM has a few pros as well as cons. On the positive side, we will list a few pros and on the negative side, we’ll talk about some cons.
- Over 10 years in business
- In many countries
- A wide array of products to offer
- Can buy up from one pair downline to as high as ten pair
- Multiple websites that use some variation of the name including Alliance In Motion, AIM Global, AIM Global USA, Alliamce, etc, in addition, no two seem to have the same information
- Websites all look amateur and have among the worst English translations I’ve seen for an MLM
- Payouts seem low
- Does not appear to have many local US offices
- The method for joining is sketchy at best. It involves you to sending money to an account, then emailing someone you likely have not spoken with, in the hopes that, they contact you back
- Sketchy overall presentation
- No FDA approval on products
- Not to mention, the Uganda office was accused of human trafficking and fraud
AIM Global MLM USA Income Disclosure
There seems to be little in the way of consistent information on company financials; in fact, “little may be an understatement. I can’t find anything for an income disclosure; for this reason, I see another red flag! Not to mention Red Flags give me a sour stomach.
Is AIM Global USA MLM A Scam?
I don’t believe that AIM Global USA is a scam, but it has many hallmarks and offers a very risky proposition. Considering the challenges most MLMs have already, it seems this is just asking for confusion and problems before you ever get your first products.
The information is sketchy while the products are not FDA approved. In Uganda, the company is into human trafficking and accusations of fraud, not to mention, a person has to give the company money before they can become a member. I now understand how this company is the largest; they make money from unsuspecting MLM members.
Out of all the MLM companies I have reviewed, all in all, this one is the most dangerous and sketchy.
The Problem With MLM Companies In General
Only 25% of MLM participants turn a profit. Please note that this says “turn a profit.” It does not say that 25% make money. After you take out expenses, very few make money.
According to an FTC Government file, an MLM operation does not have a clearly defined definition. It calls MLM’s a” product-based pyramid scheme“ and compares it to an illegal chain letter. You know the letters you receive in the mail, it says to put a dollar in an envelope with a copy of the letter and send one to 10 people. Then if you do this, you will make a ridiculous amount of money.
The FTC Government document also states that MLM “is inherently flawed, unfair, and deceptive.”
Video Overview Of AIM Global MLM Review
My Recommendations Regarding AIM Global USA
Let me be brutally honest; if my choices were signing up as a distributor with AIM Global USA or taking a minimum wage job, I would not choose AIM ten out of ten times; to put it differently, there is nothing about this that doesn’t feel sketchy and cheap. I do not recommend the MLM.
I, for one, am not randomly sending money to any company in the hope that I receive what the website indicates. Especially when the translation sounds so much like the email you get from that Nigerian Prince. You know the one who wants to deposit a large sum of money in my bank account but at the same time doesn’t give anything in return.
The MLM portion of AIM seems less about becoming an entrepreneur and more about desperate people willing to take a chance with their hard-earned money. In a word, “DON’T!”