Affiliate business coaching is a life saver for an online business. Likewise, most successful affiliate marketers have a coach and mentor or have had one along the way. For a beginner in affiliate marketing, a coach is a must. Today I introduce you to Affiliate Coaching 101 – The Laura Method.
Who Is Laura?
Great question! Laura is an affiliate marketer who started at the bottom and worked her way to the top. When I say bottom, I mean the very ground floor. She started in affiliate marketing around 8 years ago.
See, Laura is a poet and loves to teach, so she set out 8 years ago to build a website to showcase her poetry. YouTube had tutorials on building a website, so she sat on YouTube and followed these pieces of training for 3 months. In the end, a beautiful website emerged. Boy, was she proud!
But just a website is not enough, so Laura quickly learned that one needs to know how to optimize a site to have Google show the work. With this intention, she set out to learn all about affiliate marketing and how to make her site SEO ready.
The knowledge she gained and her desire to teach and help others have brought her to where she is today.
Laura has a unique ability to remember what it was like in the beginning; therefore, she wants to help others who are beginning. She wants everyone to grow and succeed.
What Is The Laura Method?
The Laura Method began with 4-steps to creating an online business in affiliate marketing. Laura created a training course to help beginners get started with their business.
As The Laura Method evolved, she published more training modules on, Branding Your Business and Content Writing That Ranks. With these modules, she realized that coaching is a way to help the beginner in affiliate marketing.
Her training is complete and step-by-step, but at times people get stuck, and coaching is the ultimate way to help others over the hump.
Laura hired a personal business coach for herself and grew tremendously. Not to mention, the backing and knowledge of her personal coach taught her how to guide others to success. Thus Affiliate Coaching 101 was born.
Successful Business People have 3 things in common:
1. They Have A Mentor
If you are like most people, when you get stuck, you want to get unstuck as soon as possible before you lose your momentum and train of thought. Especially when you first start. Many people do not have a mentor because they have seen the cost of these so-called “Gurus” who charge an arm and a leg and never make a difference. I know; I’ve been there as well, only to get more stuck and lose more money.
2. They Have Their Own Website
If you don’t have your own website, you can’t make it work. Not to mention, all of the people running scams tell you that you don’t need a website, but I am telling you that you do. And, I am not talking about a one-page site or capture page. I am talking about an actual website.
If this has you worried, don’t because The Laura Method can teach you how to set up a website. As a matter of fact, it is step-by-step and easy to follow.
3. They Seek To Learn And Put Into Action What They Learn
In order to really succeed at something, you really need to understand it, and then take action. You can have all the knowledge in the world, but it won’t do you any good unless you take action. The opposite is true as well. You can take action without knowing anything, and you may do it wrong, and you are back to square one. Yes, you do need both knowledge and action.
How Can Affiliate Coaching 101 Help You?
Knowing what a coaching program offers is vital in deciding if you and your coach are suitable for each other. . Here is how Affiliate coaching 101 can help you.
- Guide you and help you to avoid common pitfalls
- Offer advice on changes that will help you rank
- In addition, coaching will build your confidence
- A sounding board and someone to ask questions and receive answers
- Provides support with an understanding of what you are going through
- Someone to turn to who knows affiliate marketing
- Help you keep up with the latest trends and technologies
What Does The Laura Method Offer?
- One-on-one coaching as a single session or a bundle package
- Option of zoom screen sharing with recorded sessions available for your viewing
- Support dedicated to your website with advice for stronger authority
- Personal access to Laura when clarification is needed
- Strong motivation help to build confidence and promote success
- Coaching and mentorship designed for the beginner from one who remembers what it is like
Why Hire Laura As Your coach?
- The number one reason to hire Laura is her ability to motivate you to succeed. She has a positive approach but, at the same time, can help you make changes to rank your website and pull in free traffic.
- She has a desire to help others become all they can be. Laura loves to teach and can break it all down to help the beginner have a better understanding.
- It’s not just a business to her. As a matter of fact, she has a personal touch and can dig into the problem and find solutions.
- Each person is unique, and Laura recognizes this. No 2 people learn the same, so she can adjust her training to meet your needs.
- With 8 years of experience, she can navigate the maze of affiliate marketing to help you. In addition, affiliate marketing changes daily, and Laura can help you keep up.
- Laura will personally work with you and take the time you need to learn. She is patient and realizes that some knowledge will absorb easier than others.
- Here preference in clients is the beginner or the person who started and quit yet wants to move forward—someone who wants to apply the knowledge to succeed.
- The coaching sessions are affordable and easy to schedule, with varying times available. In other words, she wants coaching to be enjoyable and on your schedule.
Laura – The Mentor Laura is the best mentor and coach. She is very informative and helpful, yet she takes the time needed to make sure that I understand the instructions she has given me. Laura is very supportive and affirmative of the changes I have made to my website. Whenever I have a problem, she is always there and helps me find the answers. My website impressions and traffic have increased 450% since I started working with Laura. If you ever need a GREAT mentor and coach, then contact Laura. She is the best!Jerry McCoy
Coaching works! More successful affiliate marketers say they are successful because of hiring a coach.
If you are serious about your business, you can not afford not to have a personal business coach.
Laura has the experience you need to guide you through the maze of affiliate marketing. She loves to teach, remembers what it is like in the beginning, and has the patience to work with anyone.
But the bottom line is Affiliate Coaching 101 is affordable and reasonably priced compared to other programs you may find. Go ahead and look at the program to see if it is a good fit for you.
You can choose one session at first and buy a bundle package later. Try one session to see what it’s all about.