What is the 12 Minute affiliate system? Devon claims it is a plug-and-play affiliate system that makes affiliate marketing commissions easy. He also claims that he cracked the success code with his new 12 Minute affiliate system.
Let’s get right into this to determine if what Devon claims is true or not.
I will be covering;
- What I found in the videos
- What 12 Minute affiliate has to offer you
- My recommendations
- Red flags
- My #1 Recommendation
12 Minute Affiliate System
Program name: 12 Minute Affiliate System
Founder: Devon Brown
Price: the first month is $9.95 then $47 a month with upsells all the way to $950.
Recommended: Scam-no Recommended-no
What I Found In The Video
In the video, the speaker, I am not sure if it is Devon Brown or not, tells us that you can make a commission in the first week, and this exact system can make you $460 a day.
It only takes 12 minutes to set the system up after making your first purchase for $9.95 and then $47 a month and an array of upsells.
You can set everything up in 12 minutes. Heck, it took me that long to set up my autoresponder as a newbie.
But he does claim you do not need any experience, it is all done for you, and the program is perfect for beginners.
The speaker states there are three challenges to Affiliate Marketing.
- Finding the highest converting products. High conversion rates require hard work.
- Offer a bunch of products a bunch of times to a bunch of people. Most only offer a select few products and only offer it one time.
- Obtaining fast traffic. Generating leads is the hardest part of Affiliate Marketing.
BUT with the 12 Minute Affiliate System, he can show you how to do this in 12 minutes.
One thing he did say is that the testimonies are real people and not paid actors. I could not find any duplicates of any of his testimonials. Either they are real or well hidden.
Devon’s Description Of Affiliate Marketing
When the speaker was describing Affiliate Marketing, he used the screenshot below to bring his point across. He clearly stated that this is what Affiliate Marketing is.
His statement began to raise red flags regarding the 12 Minute program because Affiliate Marketing is nowhere near what he says.
I outlined my concerns in red. When you own your own affiliate marketing business, someone else does not create the website, nor do they handle customer support.
If they return a product, then yes, this is true, but you are their customer support when they come to your site. You answer the questions and help the consumer solve problems.
What 12 Minute Affiliate Has To Offer You
Devon offers you a type of funnel system with ready-made landing pages and a choice of affiliates to use.
Once you pay your $9.95, you are directed to set up your 12-minute system.
Here are the steps you go through.
- You first will choose a niche. Remember Devon told you he would give you options for the highest converting products for you to promote. You can choose from the different options provided.
- Then you set up your affiliate programs. Again the program gives you suggestions like Clickbank as your first one.
- Next, you set up an autoresponder. The exercise recommends Aweber, which is a charge of $19 a month or higher.
- He then introduces the 12 Minute Affiliate Funnel that you will activate.
There are a couple of more steps, but they require an upgrade. Both are “done for you” offers.
In this screenshot, I took regarding “everything you’re getting” he lines it all out for you.
- The funnels are already set up according to what niche you choose, and it appears that if you want to select a second niche, you will need to pay again.
- The program has email responses you copy and paste into your autoresponder messages.
- You will find instructions on how to set the system up.
- There is a custom funnel wizard, which is an upgrade.
- A Private Facebook group that only has 25 subscribers.
Bonus #1 I don’t know about this one — $ 497 for personal development?
Bonus #2 Another upgrade that will generate leads for your business. I have free traffic to my website through SEO optimization, and I do not pay $97. I attract free traffic through valuable content and keyword research.
Bonus #3: It appears they will charge you an upgrade if you want them to promote the products you have chosen in your niche.
A Grand total of$6791 that you will only need to pay around $950 to access the complete program.
- Pressure sales: You better act NOW because they can take the website down any minute.
- No skills needed. It is suitable for the inexperienced Affiliate Marketer. When I was a newbie, there is no way I would have understood all of the instructions.
- It is not easy, but they will make it all easy for you.
- You can make $460 a day, and you can make it within the first 12 minutes.
- There is very little information about how you will make this much money
- His claim to fame with the 12 Minute Affiliate program.
- Upsells all the way to $950. I am not sure you will have all the tools you need unless you upgrade.
- His description of what Affiliate Marketing is was way off base and not right.
I can not, in all honesty, call 12 Minute Affiliate a scam. They have the right idea with funnels to convert consumers, and they may have some decent funnels. But you can not get rich from a funnel; not to mention there are a lot of red flags in this review. You need to attach the funnel to a website or some other product page.
I do not recommend this company because I do not believe the system they have set up will generate $460 a day. Affiliate marketing takes time and effort to create an income.
I can not honestly say that the 12 Minute Affiliate System is a scam because they do have funnels and instructions to set it all up. They do offer support even though I believe it is a weak support system.
But, in light of this review, I do not recommend this program to anyone. I will explain below.
The 12 Minute Affiliate System does have its share of red flags. I will list them below. He does hide them under other comments. Some of the red flags are more difficult to see.