What is this company 10 Minute Paydays who says you can make $35,000 this week for only 10 minutes of work a day? Immediately I am leery and do not trust this guy Greg Price. Any program that begins by making outlandish promises is a problem in my eyes.
But let’s take a look at what Greg says about 10 Minute Paydays to determine if he is con man.
Today we will cover:
For Newbies To Set Up A Niche Website
Learn More about The Laura Method Here!
Put in your email address to access all the
information you need to begin your online business.
- What I found in the video
- What 10 Minute Paydays have to offer you
- My Recommendations regarding 10 Minute Paydays
- Red Flags
- My #1 Recommendation
Ten Minute Paydays-$35,000 This Week?
Program name: 10 Minute Paydays
Founder: Greg Price
Price: $9 with upsells of $344
Recommended: NO Scam: YES
What I Found In The Video
The narrator, who states he is Greg Price begins by making outlandish income statements. He said you could make up to $5000 working 10 minutes a day with 10 Minute Paydays program You can make $150,000 in ten months with 10 Minute Paydays program. You can make $1.8 million with10 Minute Paydays program in one year. And you can make $35,000 this week, with 10 Minute Paydays all for only working 10 minutes a day.
So which is it? Statements like these are an automatic red flag for me.
He tells you how you can leave your 9-5 job and have all of the expensive things of your dreams like cars and vacations.
The 10 Minute Paydays program itself cost $9, which I did pay. I want to take a closer look at the program and give you details to make an informed decision.
This video is free, and he will only tell us once that the video will come down soon. (Not true) I watched it every day for 4 days in a row.
All in all, the video for 10 Minute Paydays isn’t much different than other scam programs I have watched.
Greg gives you a sob story about how broke he was and how rich he is now. He tries to make you trust him by telling you he is the real deal.
Greg says the program will cost $9, and then he goes on to promise that you will not have to pay money after your initial $9 for his 10 Minute Paydays program. His statement is partially correct. You don’t have to pay for upsells, but they are available for an additional $344.
He then makes a play on words by saying, “I just downloaded and was set up to make money.” If you don’t listen to a statement like this carefully, you will think that is all you have to do to make money.
It’s in what Greg doesn’t tell you that is the biggest issue. He never says what you will do to earn this money when you buy 10 Minute Paydays.
What 10 Minute Paydays Has To Offer You
After I declined all of the upsells of which I will explain later, I did get to the 10 Minute Paydays program, and this is what I discovered.
1. Chapter 1: Introduction, “The 30 Minute Money Methods series, is a new range of e-books that instruct you on how to find rewarding and profitable work on the Internet.”
“And the best thing is that each job is quick and easy to do, and your earnings will quickly compound as you move on to bigger and better things.”
I did not find anything about the upcoming teaching to be quick and easy. Each method will take time and work to produce any income at all.
Method 1: Making Money From Online Voice overs“In this book, you’ll learn about the online voice-over market.”
There is no book just 17 pages of instructions of what to do to be good at voice make over.
“The key is patience: if you follow a few steps closely, and if you spend your time building your voice over skills, and once you know where people of your experience level can market themselves to potential clients, you will certainly benefit highly from doing voice-overs, because the barrier to entry is so low.”
Everything that Greg talks about is found in https://www.voices.com free.
2. Method 2: Making Money Online With Stock Photography You learn how to Photoshop and market the photos you take to make money, which is time-consuming and in no way going to make you $35,000 a week.
3. Method 3: Making Money By Playing Games Online You learn how to find the best tournaments for gaming and how to make money playing games.
Do you think this method is a 10 minute a day job, or will you work continuously to learn and find the right places?
4. Method 4: Making Money By Freelancing Online You will learn how writing, coding, programming, development of creative design, and how to sell yourself to others.
You write or code or program for someone else’s website. Again there is no way to do just 10 min of work a day. A freelance writer will write 5 articles a week for maybe $500 if they are outstanding.
5. Bonus Money Method: Making Money By Being the Middleman It is just how it sounds. You are the middleman and find people to do work for other people. You have to find the freelancers and match them up with the website founders.
You will spend a lot of time researching. Not to mention, you need to have an understanding of what each person does.
6. Secret Money Method: Making Money by Managing Social Media Oh, this is a good one! You create a social media presence and spend hours a day cold calling, setting up analytics, advertising, and search ranking.
Does this sound like something someone without experience can do as Greg states?
I copied paragraphs from each one of the methods and pasted them into google. What I found was free information on the internet for anyone to look at and learn what Greg’s 10 Minute Paydays charges you a fee to learn.
And he says it only takes 10 minutes a day to make 1.8 million dollars a year to do all of the work he is offering you.
The initial price of 10 Minute Paydays is $9. But when you sign up, you have the option of two more upsells.
Upsell #1 is $197. Greg says, in this upsell, you will find something new that will double your profit for no additional work or effort.
You will make a million in less than 3 months using 10 Minute Paydays. But Greg never tells you what this “something new” is.
Upsell #2 targets traffic and niches no one has targeted. He states you will make 5x the typical amount of money that he originally stated.
I don’t even know how much this is. He never really tells us this information directly.
There are so many people trying to scam us today. They want easy money and have no concerns that we worked hard for our money. You can take a look at just a couple of others that I have reviewed if you choose.
I do not recommend 10 Minute Paydays for anyone. I am going to call it a scam because Greg reveals to you a program that does not come close to the promises he gives in his promotional video.
Thumbs down all the way. There may be some value in what he teaches, but any of the information Greg gives you is on google for free.
There are numerous red flags. These red flags tell me it would be in your best interests to stay far away from 10 Minute Paydays.
- Greg promises you will earn large sums of money for only 10 minutes of work a day.
- He charges for a program that has the information you can find free on the internet.
- You never hear what the program is until you sign up, and then it is all long hours of learning.
- I believe, but do not have proof, that 10 Minute Paydays is set up to promote a program by John Crestini’s. Before the introduction, you have an offer to watch his free webinar, which supports Super Affiliate System.
- The video is time-sensitive and will be taken down soon.
- Eludes to how rich you will get and how you can buy anything you want.
With this 10 Minute Paydays review coming to a close again, I have to say that I do not recommend this program, and I believe it is a scam.
My #1 Recommendation
At the top of this article, you see a box with an eBook. Suppose you want to learn more about setting up an honest business online; just put in your email address and download my book. I talk all about affiliate marketing. Once you finish that, I will break it all down for you and send you weekly emails with information on how to get started. You can earn a passive income online from home.
I also offer an alternative way to learn. I learned all I know from the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. You can sign in and set up an account with WA. I will be your personal mentor, as well as the full support of a like-minded community.
When you sign into Wealthy Affiliate Platform, I will receive a notification and send you an email. You can reach me by responding to that email. On the inside, I am your personal mentor and here to help you succeed whenever you need me.
For Newbies To Set Up A Niche Website
Learn More about The Laura Method Here!